Goodbye 2020

 Hey Guys x

I feel like it's pretty universal that 2020 is a year nearly everyone wants to see the back of, for many understandable reasons. 2020 has been a weird one for me - while it definitely hasn't been easy, I also haven't been as worse off as other people, and for that I'm grateful.

But as usual at the end of the year, here are my 2020 stats:


Movies Watched: 381


TV Shows Started: 21


TV Shows Finished: 8


Books Read: 28


Blog Posts Written: 100


Creatively, this year has taken a toll on me, so some of these numbers aren't as high as they usually are. But I've also given myself the space to do nothing when I don't have to do anything - rather than forcing myself to watch a movie or start a TV show, and taking this pressure off of myself has been really helpful.

I'm also really happy that I managed to read 28 books this year, which is double the amount of last year. I have read some great books this year, and I can't wait to start making my way through my 2021 reading list!

And that's the end of 2020! Next year has to be better - here's hoping!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lou

Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review