Winter Days | Blogmas Day 21


Happy Blogmas Day 21!

I love winter. Every time we get to Blogmas, I go on and on about how much I love this time of year and my love for the winter never lessens.

So for one of the last actual Blogmas posts before Blogmas is done for the year, I thought I'd talk about how I like to spend winter days, particularly those indoors, when there's nothing to do and it's too cold to go outside.

Let me know in the comments how you spend winter days!

Watch Movies

Based on the amount of movie reviews I do, I think it's clear that watching movies is without a doubt one of my absolute favourite things to do. So of course, on winter days this is how I spend a lot of my time. But even if you're not as into movies as I am, is there anything better than having a Christmas movie on in the lead-up to the big day?

Binge TV Shows

This is something that everyone loves to do, and the Christmas period is the perfect time to do it. If you have nothing else to do, finish off that show that you've been putting off for ages, or get back into a show that you stopped watching for one reason or another. I'm currently binge-watching 'White Collar' and loving every second of it!

Test Out Christmas Recipes

This depends on who does the cooking in your house at Christmas. But if it's you, or if you want to try something different for a change, the days leading up to Christmas is the perfect time to try out that dish that you've never had before, or to invent something totally different. And if it goes wrong, who cares?

Catch Up On Some Sleep!

Christmas can be a really busy time of year, but for a lot of people, the whole year is extremely busy, whether that's with work, school, uni or anything else. For many, this Christmas period is one of the only times that you get a break, even if it's just the last two weeks of December. So make the most of it by resting up for the new year.

Those are some of the things that I'll be doing this Christmas! What about you?

It's 4 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 22!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'