Secret Santa Gift Ideas | Blogmas Day 9


Happy Blogmas Day 9!

Today's post is all about Secret Santa. I'm putting it up today because if you're stuck for something to buy, you'll hopefully still have plenty of time to get whoever you picked something awesome!

I've compiled a few ideas of things that I'd love to receive from a Secret Santa. Feel to leave some more options/choices in the comments!

Travel/Regular Mug

I was given a 'Marvel' travel mug for Christmas a few years back, and I still completely love it! Of course, if you know that whoever you're buying for doesn't drink hot drinks, then this is a no-go. But even if that is the case, a mug with something funny or personal to them on it is something that everyone can appreciate, even if they're not someone that you know that well.

Christmas Tree Decorations

Christmas, Ball, Bauble, Decoration, Celebration

I personally think that this is a really nice idea. It's so great when people have stories about where their Christmas decorations came from, and I love the idea of giving someone something that goes on their Christmas tree and stays up in their house through to the new year.

A Key Chain

Again, this is an idea that I really like. There are thousands of different types of key chains, and everyone has keys. You could find something that really fits with the person you're buying for, and it probably won't even cost that much. Just like the Christmas tree decorations, I like the idea of giving someone something that they can look at all the time.

A 2019 Diary
Image result for 2019 diary

And this is my last idea, which is more practical than anything else. The first year that Louise Pentland released her own diary (back in 2016 I think), I bought one, and have since bought one every year. Everyone uses them for different things, but I think that a proper year-round diary is a nice way to stay organised, and they make great presents, whether for Secret Santa or not!

Are you doing Secret Santa this year? What are you buying?

It's 16 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 10!

Comments

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'