My Christmas Bucket List! | Blogmas Day 3


Happy Blogmas Day 3!

So, my last Christmas-based post was a wish-list! This post is slightly different. Rather than a wish-list, it's a list of things that I want to do over the Christmas period.

Drink Hot Chocolate
This definitely doesn't seem like something to put on a bucket list, but as other lactose intolerant people will know, you definitely have to pick your moments when it comes to milk products. Of course, I could always have hot chocolate without dairy, but for this bucket list, I mean proper dairy based milky hot chocolate, the kind that I haven't had in years!

See The Lights on Oxford Street
Image result for oxford street christmas lights

The Christmas Lights on Oxford Street are one of the most special things about Christmas. They're always so beautiful, and it doesn't really feel like Christmas until they're turned on, even if you're nowhere near them. This year I want to go down and see them!

Finish my Christmas Shopping!
Yes, this is something that should be on my bucket list every year! I always make a list of things I want to buy and never end up getting everything that I need, so this year I actually want to finish my shopping, and I want to do it really far in advance... which means that I probably need to start now!

Do Some Shopping IRL
I always do my shopping online, so it would be nice this year to do some of the shopping in real life, in an actual shopping centre or something. I doubt this will happen, just because shopping online is so much easier, and you can find exactly what you want, but it would still be nice to see if I can find something that's not on my list!

Read A Christmas Book
I have a few Christmas-based books, and I always find that I never actually read them at Christmas time, which makes no sense! So this year, I actually want to read one of those books at the right time of year!

See As Many Christmas Movies As Possible
And finally, the last thing on this list. When I say 'Christmas Movies', I'm not talking about the classics like Home Alone and Elf, I mean the Hallmark movies where two people fall in love at Christmas time. They're all basically the same story told a hundred different ways and I love every one of them!

What do you want to do this Christmas?

It's 22 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 4!

Comments

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List