Christmas Songs! | Blogmas Day 13

Happy Blogmas Day 13!

Today's post is all about Christmas music! For me, Christmas music is the main thing that gets me in the festive spirit, and unlike many people, I have no problem listening to them all year round.

But there's something to be said for listening to a Christmas playlist while wrapping presents, or drinking hot chocolate.

So here's a list of some songs that get me in the festive spirit!

Mistletoe - Justin Bieber

I used to be obsessed with this song! But I was only re-introduced to it recently and I fell in love with it all over again. It's such a beautiful, romantic song, and it's definitely the perfect song to listen to at Christmas time!

Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues



This is one of the ones that I listen to all year around. To me, it's one of the best Christmas songs ever, I love every second of it. I don't know what it is about it, because it's quite unconventional I guess. But I love it so much, and if you haven't heard it then you definitely should!

White Christmas - Bing Crosby

This is an oldie, but it's so beautiful. I haven't seen the film 'White Christmas' yet, but that's definitely something that I want to do because the song is everything! There's something about listening to older music at Christmas time that really makes you feel festive.

Stay Another Day - East 17

An underrated Christmas song if there ever was one, but for some reason, this is always playing in my house around the Christmas period. I don't know why it's a Christmas song apart from the snow (I can't recall if Christmas is actually mentioned in the song) but either way, it's extremely festive!

O Holy Night - Glee

Less of a Christmas song and more of a Christmas carol, but it's festive all the same. I've chosen to put up the Glee version, just because it's my absolute favourite and Lea Michele's voice is amazing! But any version of this song is amazing!

What are you listening to this Christmas?

It's 12 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 14!

Comments

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'