Goodbye 2018

Hey Guys x

This isn't going to be a long post, but something I did last year was to write out my 'Statistics' - i.e. a list of the things I kept track of over the year, and like last year, I want to share them here, so that I can compare them to last years!

Movies Watched: 431

TV Shows Started: 24

TV Shows Finished: 14

Cinema Trips: 29

Books Read: 17

Celebrity Crushes: 10

Fanfic Chapters Uploaded: 156

Blog Posts Written: 118

I feel like I went to the cinema more times than I made a note of, but either way, here's a numerical account of my year! I hope that I feel as satisfied next year with my list as I do now.

So, that's the end of 2018 on Lou's world.

Have an amazing New Year's Eve, an incredible New Year's Day, and I'll see you in 2019!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lou

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List