Festive Ramble | Blogmas Day 19


Happy Blogmas Day 19!

Don't you just love that picture? I love snowflakes so much that even looking at pictures of them makes me feel really happy inside.

But anyway, on with the post.

I'm just gonna be completely honest. I have planned every day of Blogmas, and so far I've completely stuck with the plan. But today's... I just don't know. I'd been putting it off for like a week, and today I made the decision that I didn't like the idea and wouldn't be writing it. But that meant that I had no idea what I was going to for today's post.

And I still have no idea. Like, literally nothing.

So, as this post is called 'festive ramble', I decided that I'd just write whatever came into my head, no matter how uninteresting it may be.

Because, truth be told, Blogmas, or blogging every day at any time of year, is hard! I haven't blogged as much this year as I have in previous years, so I guess that might make it a bit harder. But I committed to this project, so I'd rather write a post that doesn't have much of a point than to completely miss a day and have a hole in December's blog posts.

Over this Christmas period, all I've been doing writing, reading and watching movies, which are some of my favourite things to do. The movies I've been watching are for the reviews that I'm doing for Blogmas, and maybe beyond Blogmas (I saw Creed II on the 10th and I don't know if I should wait until 2019 to upload the review), but in terms of the books and writing, I haven't been immersing myself in Christmas at all.

One of my goals was to read a Christmas book, so I'm ashamed to say that I haven't even thought about reading one. In fact, I've opted to spend the last month of 2018 reading the 'Fifty Shades' trilogy. I'm on the second one, and despite the backlash that it got and the fact that it's not amazingly written, I actually find myself genuinely interested in the story, so there's something!

And then it comes time in the ramble when you've run out of steam and have to think of things to say that might make you sound interesting, or something. In other words, I have nothing else to say, but I feel bad about ending the post like this because I used one of my favourite pictures to open the post, and now it feels unjustified!

But I guess I'll leave the post here.

It's 6 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 20!

Comments

Popular Posts

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion