My Christmas Wish-List | Blogmas Day 1


Happy Blogmas Day 1!

I say this every year, but how the hell are we already in December? I can't be the only one who thinks that this year has completely flown by, right?

I did this post to kick off Blogmas last year, and it was a lot more abstract, with ideas rather than actual presents. This year there's a few more actual things that I want, so let's get on with it!

I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella

OK, so this book hasn't come out yet, and it won't be out until February 2019, but it's the first thing I thought of when I decided to write this post. Sophie Kinsella has been my favourite author for such a long time, for the reason that her books are always amazing, and I'm so used to her writing style by now that every book I read of hers feels like I'm reading about a close friend. And because they're all in first person, it's literally like they're telling me the story themselves. If there was such thing as a New Years' wish-list, it would be on there too.

A Star Is Born DVD
Image result for a star is born 2018 dvd

I have no idea when this is coming out on DVD, but I sadly have a feeling that it'll be after Christmas. But if it's not, then I really want this for Christmas, so that I can watch it again and again and again to my heart's content. The cinematic release has completely finished (I think!) and I really can't wait to see it again because I love it! I just hope it gets released before the Oscars!

Puzzles

Yep, like actual jigsaw puzzles. The type that I never really became interested in until this year. I've been doing a bunch of them online (Jigsawplanet.com) and I've really enjoyed losing myself in creating these images. So I want to try the old fashioned way, with pieces that I can actual hold in my hands!

Books and DVDs I've Never Heard Of

I love discovering new things, particularly when it comes to books and movies. I always get book recommendations from people, and I love that because it's great to get to experience things that other people love. But I think that for me, movies are even better. I spend a lot of time watching movies that I know nothing about other than a brief description, and let me tell you, there are always hidden gems to be found. Just because things aren't new or popular, doesn't mean they're not worth seeking out.

Snow


This is the last thing I want. Sorry if I get my wish, because I know that snow is an inconvenience for a lot of people, and that's a genuine apology. But I have a thing about snow. I love it so much, and I always have. So if I could control it, I'd love to see some snow fall in the last two weeks of December (that melts by the time everyone has to go back to work and school!).

What do you want for Christmas?

It's 24 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 2!

Comments

  1. Super wishlist. At least I'm not the only one liking/wanting puzzles (this year). haha. Hope these honestly come true. Lucky, if your movie choice comes out, with Sophie Kinsella's (if slept right :/- lazy to look) new book. Best wishes ever!! (Thinking of few movie release times/dates, to physical copy). Fingers crosses!! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'