October Favourites!

Another favourites post!

This is my 7th and I have so many great things that I want to recommend to all of you!

Favourites posts are probably one of my favourite posts to do, just because they're personal and you can see the things that really catch my eye each month!

Favourite Movie: Annabelle

 
I saw this for the first time 2 days ago and watched it again yesterday. I'm always looking for a horror film that scares me, and although I wasn't as scared as I'd like to have been, when I'm home alone, part of me does feel like Annabelle may be watching me. If horrors are your thing, watch this film!
 

Favourite TV Show

I have been completely addicted to Modern Family this month! The new series is starting in the UK next Monday, so I need to make sure that I completely finish season 5 this week!
 

Favourite Song: I'm Not The Only One

I have had this song on repeat so much this month! Seriously, on the way to college, on the way home, while doing homework, while writing my posts, it's been this song! It's so beautiful and Sam Smith has an amazing voice. Go on YouTube and listen to this song while I contemplate downloading the rest of the album!
 

Favourite YouTuber: Jim Chapman

I have been loving Jim's second channel this month (Everyday Jim)! His daily vlogs are my favourite because I just love having a look at his life, as well as his relationship with Tanya while she's been launching her #TanyaBurrCosmetics lashes (which look really good if I wore fake lashes!) I love his videos and I love him!
 

Favourite Game: Charades/Heads Up

 
I have the Heads Up app on my phone and it is so fun! When me and my sister are bored, we play this game over and over again and it's so fun!
 

Favourite Music Artist: Demi Lovato

I have always loved Demi! But she's here because yesterday I re-watched her documentary 'Stay Strong' and it really struck me how strong and amazing she is. She is one of the best role models that I have and, as well as that, her voice is awesome!
 

Favourite Celebrity: Ian Somerhalder

 
Since first watching The Vampire Diaries, I was never a big fan of the character than Ian plays, Damon. But, after getting into season 3, I love Damon, but I love Ian even more! From his foundation, to his love for animals to his eyes and his accent, I love Ian Somerhalder!
 

Favourite YouTube Video: The Friendship Test

 
 
 
I think this is Caspar Lee's newest video, so if you're a fan and haven't seen it. watch it now! It features Marcus Butler and Jim Chapman, and Caspar is testing them on who is the better friend. The video is so hilarious and it definitely puts me in a really good mood when I watch it!
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below some of your October Favourites

Comments

  1. Can't believe you've seen that film haha you're so brave, even the picture creeps me out!!! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'