6 Months!!

 
I seem to say 'Thank You' quite a lot, but I really do feel like it's needed.
 
So, I have been blogging for half a freaking year! That may seem like no time at all to you, and it probably isn't, but to someone who never finds something that they really enjoy for more than a few weeks, that is amazing!
 
When I started this blog, I didn't really know what I would do with it or where it would go. Obviously I wanted people to read it (because otherwise I would have written a diary!) but I never started it to get free things or to have huge amounts of followers, as I've said before.
 
My first post was called 'Being You' and I cringe at it now because I feel like I had no clue what I was doing! And although I have better design and photography skills than I had six months ago, I still have no idea what I'm doing.
 
I'm not a beauty blogger or a fashion blogger. I don't know whether I'm a lifestyle blogger or not, but you get what I mean, I don't fit into a category. That's both good and bad.
 
The bad is that, some of you guys reading may not really get my blog, or me. But I'd rather you not get me than you only read my blog because I'm blogging about something that I don't care about.
 
The good is that, I can literally write about whatever I want. As well as that, I have found a lot of you guys who do what I do, blog about whatever you want to blog about, which is awesome. Blogging has made me some friends and I love commenting on blogs, it's one of my favourite hobbies!
 
Who doesn't like to read a nice comment on something that's an extension of themselves. Which is why I value comments above everything else. Your nice comments make me feel great about what I'm doing.
 
If you've ever left me a nice comment, or said something nice about 'Lou's World' on twitter or the Hopeful Forum, then I want to thank you because it has meant the world to me. And I know I say 'Thank you' a hell of a lot, but I would never say it if I didn't mean it.
 
Blogging has taken over my life in the best way possible. When I'm at college, I doodle post ideas in the back of an exercise book. When I'm out and about, I wish I had a good camera so that I could take pictures for my next post.
 
I actually think that starting a blog was the best decision that I ever made in my life. I love to write, but writing a story and writing a blog are completely different. My blog is the only thing I write that is an extension of me, and I love the fact that I can share that with all of you!
 
So, thank you very much for reading this.
And thanks, for helping me get to 6 months!
 
Comment below your blog link, so I can leave a nice comment!

Comments

  1. Well done on 6 months blogging! I never really knew what my blog was about for a long time, I still kind of don't, ha.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that, that we can blog about literally anything! Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Well done on six months blogging. I've only been reading your blog for about three months now but I love all your posts. And you were also the first person to comment on my blog so thank you for that :)

    http://artofbeinginvisible.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really glad that I commented on your blog, it's great! Thank you xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion