Bookshelf Tour Part 3!

 
 
My bookshelf tours are some of my favourite posts to do!

I love looking through all of my books and choosing which ones I will read next, as well as which ones I'll be reviewing in the future.

If you've read my other 'Bookshelf Tour' posts, I hope that you like this one as much as you guys seemed to like the other two!

Love Ya Babe
I love Chris Higgins books, and I've read this one so many times! I love the main character Gabby and her best friend Angie so much, mainly because I have friends just like them and I can relate to them easily!

Ginger Snaps
I haven't read this in a good few years but I still remember it clearly! Cathy Cassidy is another of my childhood favourites, along with Jacqueline Wilson. This book was music focused, which I love as I am a huge lover of anything musical!

Dustbin Baby
I haven't read this book, and I don't think I will. Although I was the biggest fan of Jacqueline Wilson when I was younger, I never really wanted to read it because it never really appealed to me, and now I think it's too late.

A Perfect Ten
Another Chris Higgins book that I loved! You can tell how much I love it by the state of the front cover! I have read this book cover to cover more times than I care to admit and I can't wait to read it again!

Someone Like You
I have had this book for absolute ages and I haven't read it yet. I picked it up because it reminded me of  the Adele song of the same name, and it looked quite interesting. I don't know if I'll ever read it, but looking back at it I may have to!

The Carrie Diaries
I reviewed this here and you can tell from the review how much I love it, as I love the 'Sex and the City' tv series. If you haven't read this you need to because it is so good!

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck
I am a massive fan of the 'Wimpy Kid' books and this one was a great addition to the series. The next one is coming out some time in November and I will definitely be reading it as soon as it comes!

Sweet Little Lies
I have never watched 'The Hills', so before I read this book I had no idea who she was. But I completely love the book and I can't wait to read it again! I think this is like the second or third in the series and I haven't read any other books in the series, but I really want to after reading this!

Great Expectations
A classic that I haven't read. I am really going to be forcing myself to read this over the next week,  and I really hope it entices me because I've never really read classic books as much as I should!

Summer Camp Secrets - Best Friends?
I was addicted to this series about a year ago. It really made me want to go to a summer camp, and I think that if we had these in England, I might have persuaded my parents to let me go! I really want to start reading these books again because I remember how engrossed I was the first time around!


Swimming Pool Sunday
This is Sophie Kinsella writing as Madeleine Wickham, her real name. These books are more serious than the books that she writes as Sophie Kinsella, and although I don't enjoy her serious books as much as her comedic books, I still love everything she does!

RSVP
I love this book! I've read it twice and I was so completely engrossed in it that I practically remember almost every word of it. It is about weddings, which are some of my favourite topics to read about! If you need a gushy romance novel to read, read this!

Remember Me?
Another Sophie Kinsella book! This book reminds me so much of 'The Vow' starring Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams, but there's a really good twist, so I do think that you should read this book. It's so good!

Summer With My Sister
I haven't read this book yet. When I bought it, it really appealed to me and I wanted to read it straight away. but after leaving it for a bit, it doesn't appeal to me that much anymore. I may still read it, but there are so many books that I am going to read first!

Like Mother Like Daughter
This is a book that my mum gave to me many many years ago. There are 14 stories in the book and I have read a few of them. The ones that I've read are so nice, and they're great for if you want something to curl up with before bed.

Viola in Reel Life
This book is random and weird. I don't remember when I bought it but I remember picking it up because it was set in a boarding school and at the time, I really wanted to be in one too. I read it and enjoyed it, but it wasn't really my thing and I probably will never read it again.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I am a huge Harry Potter fan, otherwise known as a potterhead. If you're not, you've probably never picked up this book in your life, but if you've never given Harry Potter a chance, read the books first. They're amazing!

Can You Keep a Secret?
The third Sophie Kinsella book on this shelf! I haven't actually read this book yet but I can't wait to read it! It looks really good!


Tess of the D'Urbervilles
I have never read this book, in face, I had never heard of this book until my mum bought it for me. I haven't even read the back cover! Hopefully I'll get the chance to read it soon!

Of Mice and Men
Who didn't study 'Of Mice and Men' in English at school? I got this copy when I started studying it and I loved it, both studying it, reading it and watching it! If you aren't studying it, read it for fun, it is great!

Please Stop Laughing At Me
I think I will review this on Wednesday but I just have to say how much this book touched me. It is an autobiography and, if you've ever had an type of experience with bullying, I hope this will touch you the way it touched me.

Little Grey Rabbit's Storybook
This is the cutest storybook ever! I haven't read it recently and don't even know if it's mine or my sister's, but I love it so much because it just looks so cute and lovely. Maybe I'll read it to my kids one day!

Mini Shopaholic
I have two copies of this book, so you may have seen this in the first 'Bookshelf Tour'. This shelf is really Sophie Kinsella dominated!

JLS - Our Story So Far
Back in 2008, I was a huge fan of JLS on X factor, and this carried on for about 2 years. I loved them so much, and when I love someone, I go hard with it! So of course I had to buy their first autobiography!

The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
This book is a play on modern fairy tales. I think it is such a good idea and I think it's a really good read, especially for kids!

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
This was the first version of the book that I read, the kid-friendly version with a bigger font and pictures, and I still love looking through it and remembering the first time I read it!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below which of these books you've read and what you thought of them!

Comments

  1. I've read Ginger Snaps, Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and Of Mice and Men! still can't believe how many books you have! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of those! I know, it's crazy! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review