Girl Talk: Halloween Party Ideas!

I love Halloween. Probably because I love horror movies, but still, I love it!

I wanted to put this up next week, on actual Halloween, but what's the point of giving you my party ideas if, by the time you've read it, Halloween is over?

Personally, I haven't really planned a proper Halloween party, but I will still be doing something, which you will probably hear about next Saturday, but I had some ideas  for a proper party and I thought I'd share them with you, in case you're having trouble deciding what to wear or what to do. I hope this helps!

Outfits

A Witch


A Vampire
A Devil
All of these outfits and more can be found on Partydelights.co.uk and none of them are too expensive. Just beware that a lot of the female Halloween outfits are... revealing. Very revealing. Wear something you feel comfortable in, not something that looks great (although if you can find both then that's great!)

Food

I assume this will probably be one of your favourite parts, because it really is mine!
Obviously Halloween sweets and chocolates are going to be eaten, so I'm not including them.
These are a few that I found on the internet that look amazing!

Spider Nest Cakes

Spider nest cakes


Freaky Finger Red Velvet Cake

Freaky finger red velvet cake


Chocolate Orange Spider Jellies
Chocolate orange spider jellies

If you click on the names of the food, you will be taken straight to the recipes. They all look so delicious!

Activities

There are so many things that you can do to celebrate Halloween, which is why it's one of my favourite days!

Trick Or Treating!
 
The most obvious way to celebrate! I have never been trick-or-treating (which I can thank my paranoid parents for!) but you're never too old to start. Plus, who doesn't want free sweets?
 
A Fancy Dress Party
 
 
You and your friends can get all dressed up, have great food and dance all night! You can critique each other's outfits and give prizes for the best and worst ones. So much fun!
 
A Movie Night
 
This is the idea that I will be doing! Scary movies are the best on Halloween! You get scared silly, but you're with your friends, so it's much more fun and much less scary!
 

Film Ideas

If you're going to go with my last idea of a movie night, here are a few ideas of some movies that aren't too scary, but still acceptable to watch on Halloween.
 
Jeepers Creepers
 
The Final Destination
 
Urban Legend

So, I hope you like my ideas for the perfect Halloween day/evening. I will be trying out a few of these myself!

Thank you for reading

Comment below what you're doing for Halloween!

Have a great Halloween!

Comments

  1. Lovely post, I love the witches costumes best and that food looks so good! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the witch ones too, the first is my favourite! Thank you xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List