Girl Talk: Shopping With Lou!

Yesterday, I went shopping with my mum and sister.

I say shopping, but it was more like wish-list shopping. Since my birthday and Christmas are only 13 days apart, and both shortly approaching, rather than asking for all of the things that I want now, I would look around and see what's around so I can put them on my birthday/Christmas list later!

So, rather than just shopping, I thought I'd bring my camera along (or the camera in my phone) and take pictures of some of the things that I am interested in, and show them to you.

I hope you enjoy seeing what I like!

First up is this really cute Christmas jumper. I've never really had a Christmas jumper before, but when I saw this, I thought that it was really nice, and I like the fact that the scarf hangs off the jumper. The only thing is it wasn't that thick, so may not be ideal for Christmas time!

I saw this and got so excited! I haven't been watching The Vampire Diaries for very long, but I am a huge fan and I would love to have this calendar in my room for next year!


Sorry that the first picture is blurry, the superdrug was very busy! Anyway, this is the first time that I have seen the 'Zoella Beauty' products in the flesh, so I got very excited. They're not the cheapest products, and there are too many to choose from so I didn't buy them there and then. The candle in the second picture smelt so nice! It was a fresh scent without being too overwhelming.

I saw this purse in Next and it caught my eye because the letters look like they're written in snow, and I thought that it was really cool, as it says!

This is something else that I saw in Next. It is half a heart and I thought that the fact that it was quite small and dainty made it really nice and cute.

Carrie Hope Fletcher spoke about this book in one of her videos and I thought it sounded really interesting, and I wanted to read it. So when I went into Waterstones, I immediately recognised it and wanted to buy it. But I'll have to wait until December!

I also saw 'The Pointless Book' by Alfie Deyes and got really excited, so I thought I'd take a picture of it. Number 3 on the shelf!


These two things, I did actually buy. You probably know how much I love horror movies, so I was really excited to see these two. 'Devil's Due' is a film that I had seen the trailer for and I really liked the look of it, so I had to buy it. 'A Nightmare On Elm Street' is the first 'Nightmare On Elm Street' film staring Johnny Depp and I haven't seen it, so I also had to buy it!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below your favourite place to shop!

Comments

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List