My Top 10 TV Shows

I am really into TV Shows. I get into them really quickly and I could spend hours watching them! It was really hard for me to narrow my favourites down to just 10, so I may do another post at some point where I tell you the rest of them!

I hope you enjoy this countdown, and I hope that some of my favourites are your favourites too!

10. Psych

 
If you haven't seen this, I'll give you a bit of background. Shawn Spencer (left) works with his best friend Burton Guster (right) with the police department as a psychic. He is rarely wrong about his instincts. But there's a catch: Shawn isn't actually a psychic at all! I love comedy shows and psych is so funny! I really suggest you watch it because not only is it funny, but it's so clever!
 

9. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

 
I've probably spoken about F.R.I.E.N.D.S a lot, but if you don't watch it, it's basically about a group of 6 friends, Rachel, Ross, Chandler, Monica, Joey and Phoebe, and the different things that happen in their lives. It is also a comedy and had it's 20 year anniversary this month (or last month) so I do think it's worth watching! But like most shows, it gets better as the episodes go on so don't judge it on the first episode!
 

8. Criminal Minds

 
This is one of the only shows that I watch that isn't a comedy. it is about a BAU team (above) who solve lots of different cases, such a murders or stalking's. I find it really interesting to see how they find the killers (which they also do) but it's also interesting to see how things in their personal lives develop.
 

7. The Big Bang Theory

 
Another hilarious show! The Big Bang Theory is about a group of 'geeks', and their hot neighbour Penny. There are lots of different storylines, but I love that you could start watching from any episode and completely understand what's going on! I really recommend this show, you don't have to concentrate on it, so you could watch it at any time!
 

6. Sex and the City

 
This is probably the most realistic show that I watch. It is about writer Carrie Bradshaw and her three best friends. She writes about everything that happens in their lives in her newspaper column 'Sex and the City', and you guessed it, she writes a lot about sex! I love the show because it's funny without being a 'comedy' show and the conversations are really realistic. However, because it does talk about sex a lot, I'd say you should be at least 16 to watch it, but it's worth the wait!
 

5. 90210

 
I watch an episode of this every morning and I completely love it! It is about a group of high school students and the different things that happen in their lives, including hit-and-runs, cheatings, pregnancies and rapes - it's pretty dramatic! I think that it's really interesting because you can put yourself in their situations and work out what you would do differently. Also, it's good to think about how good your life it!
 

4. Two and a Half Men

 
It's on it's last series now, and I still spend my time re-watching old episodes. If you don't watch it, it started with Alan Harper taking up residence in his brother Charlie Harper's beach house. It is completely hilarious, even though Alan now takes up residence in his best friend Walden Schmidt's beach house. I have to say, I preferred Charlie Sheen than Ashton Kutcher, but I still love the show and will continue to re-watch it when it finishes for good.
 

3. Family Guy

 
Probably the funniest show I watch. I'm actually watching it right now as I write this! It is about a family, and the different things that happen within their lives, with massive inputs of fantasy, stupidity and sexual references. I would suggest that you be 17 before you watch this, but I love it so much. I can easily just relax and watch episode after episode without being bored!
 

2. The Vampire Diaries

 
I've written about this show many times before and my love for it hasn't lessened. Although I started out on team Stefan, I am now firmly on team Damon, more specifically, team Ian Somerhalder! It is about a girl, called Elena. Her parents have just died and she doesn't know where her life is going when she meets Stefan Salvatore. He is good-looking and the sweetest guy she has met. Until she finds out that he and his brother Damon are vampires! There are so many depths to the show and each episode ends on an epic cliff-hanger, making me want to watch them all in one go. Even if you don't enjoy vampire shows, this is worth the watch!
 

1. Modern Family

 
This is currently my favourite show! Modern family is about three different families within one big family. There is the traditional nuclear family, the gay parent family, and the multi-cultural big age-gap family. I love the fact that it is really modern, and it is so funny! The conversations are realistic and you could imagine you having the same conversations with your own family! Watch this if you haven't!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below what favourites we have in common!

Comments

  1. I love friends too! I've only seen the sex and the city films, I haven't seen the TV series of it - I want to though! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Miller's Girl | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion