My Top 10 YouTubers (Part 2)

My first 'top 10 youtubers' post here was one of the first posts that I ever wrote, and looking back on it now, it feels weird to know that I didn't know how to put links in or how to close the gaps, and it makes me happy to see how far this blog has come. So I thought that it would only be right for me to update that post and let you see how much my favourites have changed!

10) Tanya Burr


 
Subscribers: 2,483,670
 
I love Tanya Burr! She was vlogging though September and she was my favourite YouTuber of the month. I just think that she's really genuine and so funny and bubbly. Although I'm not into make-up, I still watch all of her videos because  I love to watch her!
 
 

9) Connor Franta


Subscribers: 3,372,914
 
Next up is Connor Franta. He left the collab channel O2L a few months ago (I think) and I really admired him for being able to make that decision, to do something that might upset the people around him, so he could find his own happiness. And I do have to say that there is a noticeable change in his videos since he left O2L, and you can tell how much happier he is with them!
 
Favourite video: Two Boys React To Teen Magazines (With Marcus Butler)
 

8) Alfie Deyes

Subscribers: 3,119,544
 
Alfie is another YouTuber who is currently daily vlogging. He recently wrote 'The Pointless Book' and has done one signing for it, planning to do another one in New York. I'm really proud of him because he's come so far, and I can't wait to see where he goes next! (Metaphorically, not literally)
 
Favourite video: Guess The Body Part! (With Zoe Sugg)
 

7) Tyler Oakley

Subscribers: 5,556,393
 
I have been loving Tyler Oakley through 'Auguest' and am still loving him now it's over. I love his video ideas, but I also love when he just sits and talks to the camera, especially his Q and Slays!
 
Favourite Video: The Disney Challenge Rematch (With Zoe Sugg)
 

6) Carrie Fletcher

Subscribers:  523,432
 
Carrie was the first Youtuber that I ever watched, and I still watch all of her videos. I love her. I love her attitude towards life and her singing voice. She's a genuine person and I can't wait to see what else she comes out with!
 
Favourite Video: To My Sixteen Year Old Self
 

5) Niomi Smart

Subscribers: 822,328
 
Niomi is still relatively a newtuber but I already love her! I love the fact that she doesn't fit into a specific category yet. She isn't a beauty guru or a foodie or a comedy and skits person, she can do a bit of everything, and she does it so well!
 
Favourite Video: My Night Time Routine
 

4) Zoe Sugg

Subscribers: 6,106,800
 
The first thing I have to say: ZOELLA BEAUTY! I haven't tried any of her products yet, but they look amazing and I really want to try them soon! She has just hit 6 million subscribers and her profile is just growing and growing, and there's literally no stopping her!
 
Favourite Video: The Break Up Tag (With Tyler Oakley)
 

3) Marcus Butler

Subscribers: 3,051,121
 
I have always loved Marcus Butler, he is definitely one of the first YouTubers I subscribed to and have watched every video since! His vlogs make me so happy, and I love watching them every evening, even when he does completely mundane things. I find him really interesting and love his relationship with Niomi!
 
 

2) Louise Pentland (Spinkle Of Glitter)

 
Subscribers: 1,704,652
 
Louise, aka Sprinkle Of Glitter, is literally amazing, and a massive inspiration to me with this blog. I don't know what it is about her, but I identify with her a lot and admire how strong she is, with all the things that have happened in her life. I am so happy that she has announced a 'Glitter' tour and I really wish I was going!
 
 

1) Joe Sugg

 
Subscribers: 2,938,829
 
Taking the number one spot this time is Joe Sugg! He is close to 3 million subscribers and these are so deserved! I love him, am in love with him and I am so proud of the amount of success that he has gained since he started his YouTube channel only 2 years ago! His success is going to grow immensely and I am so excited for him!
 
Favourite Video: The Bad Signal Prank
 
Thank you for reading.
 
Comment below who your favourite YouTubers are!
 

Comments

  1. Lovely post! I know most of them and watch Zoella a lot! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with this list! Connor, Zoe and Bethany Mota are my favourites!
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion