Design Changes!

Hey Guys x

So, I've been ill today and had the day off from college. I've been planning to renovate my blog for a while, so I thought I'd do it today because I had the whole day free. And yes, I will still be posting a book review tonight!

This is going to be a quick post just so I can explain to you my ideas for my changes.

The Background

I wanted to keep the pink theme, as I feel like that's a part of Lou's World now, but I wanted to make it less of a harsh pink and more ballet pink. My background is a blogger images and I just thought it suited my blog so much better than my other template.

Page views
I wanted to add this gadget to my blog for ages, but I told myself to wait until I hit 5K views, which I did a few days ago.

Description
I wanted to change my description because I wanted to change 'aspiring blogger' to just 'blogger', which I spoke about here, but when I was changing it, I decided to just come up with a whole new description, which I love!

I also changed the 'Who Am I?' section, because I couldn't change one without changing the other!

I also changed fonts and text colours, but that's not really that interesting.

So yeah, this was just a quick post to let you know what I've changed. I hope this was interesting for you to read!

I also want to point out that you guys can email me here: Lous.world@hotmail.com just in case you want my advice on anything or just want to talk. I'm more than happy to chat!

Thank you for reading.

Comment below what you think of my changes!

And as I said, there will still be a book review posted tonight!

Comments

  1. I noticed the background changed! Well done, feels so good to update it doesn't it!:) Abi
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

If I Stay | Film Review