20 Reasons to Smile

 
I know that a lot of people, some of my readers included, don't feel like they have a reason to smile each day. And even if you do, I still hope you enjoy this post.
 
I've had this idea for a while but I have never planned it out or thought about how it would turn out until now.
 
My idea is to just write a list of things that might make someone smile. I'll number them. If any of them make you smile, leave a comment saying which number and why. Not only do I hope to make you (and myself) smile, but I hope other people reading the comments can smile at what makes you smile!
 
1) Family and Friends
 
2) Your boyfriend/girlfriend
 
3) Kittens
 
4) Rain
 
5) Music
 
6) Free Wifi
 
7) Babies

8) Horror Movies
 
9) Hot Chocolate
 
10) A lit fireplace
 
11 Christmas
 
 
12) Baking

13) Singing

14) YouTubers
 
15) Blogging!
 
16) Romance
 
 
17) Books
 
18) Social Networks
 
19) Favourite Memories
 
20) The Future
 
So, there are my random 20 things that I really hope will make you smile.
 
Thank you for reading (and hopefully smiling)
Comment below which numbers made you smile!
 


Comments

  1. This is such a lovely post
    i will be looking at your blog again its lovely and nicely designed
    http://misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! Lovely cat..I LOVE CATS!! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'