Four Weddings and a Funeral | 100 Movies Bucket List

Next up was another re-watch that felt like a first-time watch!

I know I had seen this movie once before watching it for the Bucket List, but it never had a huge impact on me and I didn't really remember much about it.

And this time around was kind of the same.

For some reason, this film just isn't memorable to me at all. I didn't care about either the characters or the plot, and while I enjoyed it while watching, once it finished I didn't think about it again until I sat down to write this post.

I think one of the reasons I didn't love the film was because I didn't buy the romantic chemistry between the two leads. They were both played very well, it just never seemed like they would last as a real couple.

As far as Bucket List rom-coms go, this is another disappointment. There are so many amazing romance movies that, in my opinion, should be considered classics. So for my tastes, the romance movies included in the list, for the most part, have left a lot to be desired.

I hope there are some more to go!



Comments

Popular Posts

A Quiet Place: Day One | Film Review

A Family Affair | Film Review

Citizen Kane | 100 Movies Bucket List

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial | 100 Movie Bucket List

Girl Talk: Affordable Back-To-School Outfits