Jaws | 100 Movies Bucket List

Next up for the Bucket List was a re-watch.

I must have seen Jaws multiple times throughout my life, but for whatever reason, after watching it, I can never remember anything meaningful about it.

So because of that, I wasn't really looking forward to watching it again. Other than the shark, the only thing I remembered about the film before this re-watch was that I've never really liked it that much.

And this time around it was pretty much the same.

I didn't particularly connect with the film, and I didn't really enjoy it.

Like with a lot of the films on the list, I understand and appreciate why it's regarded as a classic. For its time, it's well-made, entertaining and has an original story.

But it's never been a movie I've loved, and that's no different now.



Comments

Popular Posts

A Quiet Place: Day One | Film Review

A Family Affair | Film Review

Citizen Kane | 100 Movies Bucket List

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial | 100 Movie Bucket List

Girl Talk: Affordable Back-To-School Outfits