The Silence of the Lambs | 100 Movies Bucket List


Next up for the Bucket List was a re-watch that I hadn't seen in a really long time.

This was the first movie of the Bucket List that I felt like I needed to watch again as soon as the credits rolled. 

I don't know what it was about watching it this time around, but I didn't like it as much as I did the first time. I didn't really connect with the story, and it wasn't that enjoyable to watch.

Because I already knew and liked the story, this didn't taint my view of it too much, and I expect it was just a case of not really being in the mood to watch it.

But in general the film is great. It won a good few Academy Awards, the most deserving of which was for Anthony Hopkins, who was completely amazing in the role and stole every scene he was in. Though Jodie Foster was also excellent.

It's a great film and it's entirely deserving of its 'classic' status. I just wish I had enjoyed it more this time around.


Comments

Popular Posts

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion