Reservoir Dogs | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

I'm not the most well-versed with Tarantino films, and have only really become a fan in the last year or so, so I had never seen this movie and had only heard of it a couple of times.

I actually wasn't intending to watch this next, but of the collection of films I had time for, I read the plot for this one and instantly loved it, so I had to watch it as soon as possible!

I loved this film. I really didn't expect to love it as much as I did, and I really want to watch it again.

The writing is amazing, and probably the best thing about the film. The way these characters were created, the way their stories came together and diverged, the connections they had with each other, it was just a great watch.

It surprised my how connected I felt to some of these characters, and how quickly those connections were formed. 

One of the main reasons for this is because the acting was also phenomenal. Although most of the actors in the film are very well known and revered, I hadn't really seen them in many things, so it was great to see them all together in a film like this that is completely driven by dialogue.

As mentioned, I haven't seen a lot of Tarantino films (and need to watch one more for the Bucket List), but so far this is probably the best Tarantino movie I've seen.



Comments

Popular Posts

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion