Stand By Me | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

This was another recent re-watch.

I watched this movie for the first time last year and loved it, so I was really happy it was on the Bucket List so I could watch it again.

Although funnily enough, my first ever experience of it was a Family Guy parody, in the same episode where they parodied 'The Shawshank Redemption', so that episode definitely had an impact on me!

But anyway, I was really excited to see the film again. And for some reason, I loved it even more the second time than the first time.

Everything was just perfect. The acting, the story, absolutely everything. 

Even though I already knew everything that happened, I was glued to the screen and completely fell in love with the characters all over again.

I understand why a lot of the movies on the Bucket List are considered classics, but so far this is the most deserving of that title to me (with Shawshank a very close second).

There's not much more to say about this - it's a perfect film. If you haven't seen it yet, it's definitely worth a watch!



Comments

Popular Posts

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion