My Top 10 Actors

I love watching movies. I generally watch most genres but I stick to romance and horror. I get obsessed with actors the same way that I get obsessed with BoyBands.
I chose 10 actors that I love more than all the others, based on their acting performances rather than their looks!
Beneath each actor will be my favourite film of theirs, along with the trailer for that film. Enjoy watching the trailers!

10) Theo James



I've written about Theo James before and I will probably write about him again. As much as I find him attractive, I do think that he is a really good actor. He can do various roles. Although I've only seen him in one film, he played so many different emotions that enabled me to see many different sides of him.
Favourite Film: Divergent

9) Idris Elba



I've seen Idris Elba in quite a few films now, and I know that he was recently in 'Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom'. I first saw him in films a few years ago and I loved him. The thing that struck me the most was that, because I first saw him in an American film, I didn't know that he was actually British, because he acted so well and had a really good American accent.
Favourite Film: Daddy's Little Girls

8) Tyler Perry



I love Tyler Perry. As well as being an actor, he is also a director and a producer. He's acted in so may films and he plays his alter-ego 'Madea' as well as many other characters in his films. I love the fact that he is able to play so many different characters at the same time, he's really talented.
Favourite film: I Can Do Bad All By Myself

7) Will Smith



Will Smith is someone that I've been watching in films and TV shows for a long time. He, again, plays many different types of roles. As well as this, his films and shows are really diverse. He acts in really serious films and quite jokey films, and I love both!
Favourite Film: Bad Boys

6) Colin Firth



Colin Firth generally acts in romantic movies, so for the last few years, he's been my romance goal. The roles that he plays are the reason that I love romance like I do, and I never tire of watching him have happily-ever-afters with the different actresses that he is paired with. If you've never seen Colin Firth in a romantic movie, go and watch one now!
Favourite Film: Love Actually

5) James Franco



I'm not going to lie, I think that James Franco is absolutely gorgeous! But that's not the reason that he is in this countdown. He is mainly this high because I recently saw his film '127 Hours' for the first time. He wasn't looking his best, it wasn't a romantic film, it wasn't a horror film, and yet it touched me in so many ways, mainly because of the amazing acting by James. If you haven't seen it, watch it now!
Favourite Film: 127 Hours

4) Channing Tatum



Channing Tatum is known for his comedy, action and romance movies. For me, the favourite is his romance movies. I love the fact that he can play so many different roles, as with many of the other actors on this countdown, but his romance movies just seem so real to me, almost like a fairy tale. And the key to a good actor is to make your role believable, which is something that he does!
Favourite Film: Dear John

3) Patrick Wilson



If this was a 'horror movie actors' countdown, there's no doubt that Patrick Wilson would have been number one! But as this countdown includes all movies, he was delegated to the number 3 spot. I've only seen Patrick Wilson in horror films, but I completely love him and think that he's an amazing actor. How could you not love him?
Favourite Film: The Conjuring

2) Justin Long



I am obsessed with Justin Long and his films! He's not overtly good looking to a lot of people, but I have been obsessed with him for as long as I've known him. I think I've mostly seen him in horror movies but I've seen him in one or two romances too. Seriously, if you've never seen him act, watch something now!
Favourite Film: Jeepers Creepers


1) Hugh Grant



Hugh Grant is my number one romantic movie actor! I've loved him for ages and have never stopped loving him. Like Colin Firth, I could watch his movies over and over again. And they've actually been in a few films together, which I love! If you think you're too young to watch any of his older films, give them a chance, you might love them like I did!
Favourite Film: Notting Hill

Thank you for reading.

Comment below some of your favourite actors!

Comments

  1. nice :) very nice!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very well written blog i must say. i know it takes lot of work as i am a blogger too so appreciated buddy loved your work. keep up the good work
    (construction services in london)

    siddharth juyal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion