My Top 10 BoyBands

I am a huge lover of BoyBands! Seriously, since I was about 11, I have been in and out of love with various different BoyBands. But, as well as that, I am someone who only really listens to 'mainstream' music, and BoyBands generally make up most of today's 'big top 40'. Here are my current favourite BoyBands and my favourite songs of theirs.

10) Boys II Men



I have loved Boys II Men from a young age. Although they are American, I would always hear their music growing up and I have heard covers of their songs sang many times by many different people. I haven't heard them in a long time and have no idea what any of them are up to right now, but I will always listen to their songs, as I love them so much!
Favourite Song: End Of The Road

 

9) The Backstreet Boys



I don't know that much about The Backstreet Boys as people, but I know that some of their songs are my favourite songs ever! As with Boys II Men, I listen to people covering their songs all the time, but no one could ever beat the original songs! If you haven't heard any of their songs, go listen to them right now!
Favourite song: A cross between 'I Want It That Way' and 'As Long As You Love Me'

8) Take That


Another older BoyBand (It gets younger, I promise!) but another favourite. I have only started liking 'Take That' recently, but I can't believe I haven't liked them all this time! I think I began liking them when Gary Barlow (Bottom right) took over from Simon Cowell on The X Factor (UK) and I saw how funny and nice he was. Personality is a big thing for me. However good your music is, if you have a horrible personality then I'll take an instant disliking to you. But Gary's great personality made me love the band!
Favourite song: The Flood

7) Westlife



Westlife are an Irish BoyBand. I have always liked them, and admired the fact that they were together and making music for 14 years before they broke up. I love their music and love the fact that they had so much chemistry, and still support each other while they make solo music.
Favourite song: Flying Without Wings

6) Blue



Blue is another group whose music I have grown up with, they've been going for a long time! I remember listening to them in my childhood and it is nice to go back and reminisce on their older music. They entered the Eurovision Song Contest a few years ago and that made me remember how much I used to like them!
Favourite Song: I Can

 

5) One Direction


 
As much as I am not the hugest fan of One Direction, I am completely in love with their music. When I heard their first album, I knew that I wold continue to keep buying their songs, and I wasn't wrong. I have at least 2 songs from each album. I don't know what it is about their songs that I love, whether it's the lyrics, the melody or the vocals, I can't stop listening to them!
Favourite Song: Kiss You
 

4) JLS

 
JLS were my first BoyBand love, and I still love them to this day. I first saw them when they auditioned for X Factor in 2008 and have loved them ever since. I was distraught when they came second to Alexandra Burke, I wanted them to win so badly and had voted for them many times! So when they announced that they had been signed and were going to continue to write songs, I was so happy. They broke up at the end of last year but I still keep up to date with what they are doing and are still big fans of all of them individually, and will continue to be for as long as they're around!
Favourite Song: Love You More
 

3) McFly


I got McFly's book 'Unsaid Things' for Christmas in 2012 and have been a huge fan ever since! I have always loved Carrie Hope Fletcher, a YouTuber, and knowing that she was related to Tom from McFly made me love her that much more. They are another band whose personal lives I am obsessed with, particularly Tom, whose wife Giovanna is an author. I reviewed her debut novel last Wednesday and you can tell how much I loved it here! However, I'm going to stop talking about Tom's family and talk about the whole band. They've recently joined with James and Matt from Busted to form supergroup 'McBusted' and are just going from strength to strength. They've been together since 2003 and I have loved seeing how far they've come, and how far they are going to go in the future!
Favourite song: 'That's The Truth' or 'The Heart Never Lies'

2) Union J



They are the background of my laptop, and one of the two backgrounds on my phone, I am completely obsessed! They've not been around for as long as the other people in this list, they only currently have one album out, but I have been obsessed with them since they finished 4th on X Factor! I don't know what it is about them that I love so much, whether it's their fun personalities or their amazing voices, but I love them and I can't imagine not loving them in the future!
Favourite Song: Beautiful Life

1) The Wanted



Of course these boys had to take my number one spot! They were the first BoyBand who's poster I ever put on my wall:
and they were the first band that I watched on YouTube 24/7! I first started liking them when they performed 'Lose My Mind' on The X Factor in 2010, and aside from JLS, this is the longest that I've ever continuously liked a BoyBand for, which surprises me. I love their music and will seriously listen to the same songs of theirs over and over again without fail, and since they broke up this year, I have been re-watching their 'Wanted Wednesday's' and reminiscing about how I felt when I first started liking them.
 Favourite song: Warzone  
     
So here's my top 10 favourite boy bands! I considered putting in the YouTube BoyBand but decided against it as their not an actual BoyBand!
 
Thank you for reading.
 
Comment below some of your favourite Boy Bands!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Upgraded | Film Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'