Girl Talk: What's In My Bag?

Hey guys

This is going to be completely different to anything that I've done on this blog so far. Normally, the people who have done this have been labelled 'beauty gurus' and have lots of their make-up in their bags. My version is going to be a bit different.

I have unintentionally filled a bag with everything that I have used over the last week, and decided to wait to unpack it until I was ready to take pictures for this blog.

All the pictures that I have taken have been on a white Fujifilm Finepix L55 and I love this camera so much. I'm not very good at photography and this is the first time that I have used a proper camera in a post rather than my phone, so I hope that the pictures came out well!

This post starts with the bag itself:

The bag I've been using is a pink Michael Kors bag that is shared between me and my mum. I love this bag because it's spacious and I can pack a lot of things into it without it getting too heavy.
This is the inside of the bag before I unpacked it. There were so many things in it during the weeks that I almost couldn't close it, but I managed it in the end! This is all of my essentials for the week. They may not all seem essential, but they were essential for me this week!
 
 
My first essential is my phone (for obvious reasons)

My phone is a Doogee Pixels in white, given to me by my dad a few months ago. I don't know if this is a known make but I love this phone. It has really good picture quality and, although it's not an apple make, it allows me to have all the normal apple apps. The only thing I miss about apple is iTunes, but I still have my old iPhone with all of my music on it!
 
Headphones! (Again for obvious reasons)

I go through so many pairs of in ear headphones. I don't know why but mine always seem to break so easily! These are probably my favourite pair that I've had because of the flower design shown above. I've been complimented on them so many times!
 
My purse
This is a new purse that my aunt gave to me when she came to visit from America a couple of weeks ago. It is a blue Juicy Couture purse and I love it because it is bigger than the standard purse, so I can fit a lot more things into it than I can to a standard purse.
 
My Books!

These are the books that are being carried around with me at the moment. I've read them both before and they are two of my favourite books in the entire world! I won't tell you the plot because I'll probably review them both within the next two weeks. 'Nobody's Girl' by Sarra Manning is the book that I'm currently reading and 'Ten Things We Shouldn't Have Done' by Sarah Mlynowski is the book that I'm going to read immediately after I finish the first one!
 
My Notebook


This notebook was given to me about a year ago and I completely love it! The pattern on the outside is beautiful and as well as this, the pages are outlined in silver, so when the book is closed, it looks mirrored, which I find really cool! The only problem with it is that the pages inside don't have lines, so it makes it quite hard to write on.
 
Heat Magazine
Heat Magazine is an obvious essential. Who doesn't want to catch up on the latest celebrity gossip each week? I'm completely obsessed with finding out what is going on in the lives of celebrities!
 
Pens

Pens are one of my obsessions. I have a carry around so many pens with me, but never as many as this! These are the pens that I have been using throughout the year at college. I decided to transfer them from my school bag to this new bag, as these are the only pens that I have. My favourite pen is the zebra-style pen because it's unique and I used it in all of my exams, so I hope it was lucky!
 
A Compact Mirror
This mirror is a hand-me-down from my mum. She's had it for ages and still uses it regularly. I love it because it's small and light, but it also has a really nice pattern and will survive for years!
 
Perfume

I always have to carry around some form of perfume with me. This week's pick is 'Lovely' by Sarah Jessica Parker. I choose my perfumes really carefully because, if I use one that is too overpowering I'll be sneezing all day! But this is great because it had a light smell, but it can still be smelt all day, which I love!
 
Nail Varnish
I rarely wear nail varnish, but I can't help but carry some of my favourite colours around with me. I bite my nails, a lot, so there's no point in me wearing nail varnish. But if I stop biting them, I know exactly what my first shade would be! These are both Barry M nail varnishes.
 
Moisturiser
The moisturiser that I use is a Clinique moisturiser. I love it because it doesn't feel oily or heavy on my skin, but I can still feel the effects of it hours after I put it on!
 
Lastly, Lipgloss

This is the last thing in my bag. It's a Tanya Burr Lipgloss and I think it's in the shade 'Vampire Kiss' but I'm not completely sure, so if I'm wrong, please leave it in the comments! The best thing about this lipgloss is the smell. It smells like strawberry's. Sometimes I carry it around just so that I can smell it!
 
So, this is all the things that have been in my bag this week. Let me know if you like me doing this sort of post. It's completely out of my comfort zone but I did love taking proper pictures and writing about things that I look at every day!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below what your weekly bag essentials are.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List