Girl Talk: If Life Were A Movie



This is going to be a short, slightly discombobulated post, nevertheless I can't wait to post it!

As girls, we have to admit, we've all had that thought when something goes wrong: "I wish this was a dream, I wish this could just end, why is this happening to me?" and this is completely normal. I have these thoughts at least twice a day and it doesn't get any easier.

However, if our lives were movies, would we have the best lives?
Which genre would you want your life to be?

Action



The best mix of danger and fun. You'll have to risk your life in more ways than one, but it will all work out in the end. You're the main character, and the main character never dies.

Comedy

 
A laugh a minute, this is the genre for you if you enjoy laughing and making other people laugh. There is no life-risking involved and, at the end of the day, the first person laughing is the last person to stop.
 

Crime

 
Fancy being a detective? Join the crew! You get to solve crimes and find the killer, which will always happen in the end. Provided you're not the victim, this could be an exciting life... If you can make it to the end of the movie!
 

Horror

 
This is probably the worst life to have! Even the main character can get killed and there's no guarantee that the killer will be found! It's not fun and you might not come out alive, but the rush might make it worth it (If you're into that sort of thing!)
 

Si-Fi

 
If you're a bit scientific and a bit geeky, this is completely the genre for you! It's the most versatile, there's no set plot for a Si-fi movie, which in a way is kind of like real life, you choose your own life!
 

Romance

 
This is definitely my preferred genre. I am a romantic and I believe that, if my life was a movie, romance would be the place that I could see myself. Who doesn't want to be pursued by a hot guy, fall in love and (eventually) life happily ever after?
 

Disney

 
Obviously if romance wasn't my genre, Disney would be the one that I would choose. What girl doesn't want to be a Disney princess? They get a crown, have the perfect life, and get to marry a Disney prince? What's more could you want?
 
Thank you for reading!
 
Comment below what genre you'd choose, and what genre your life actually is?

Comments

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List