July Favourites!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but this post is my 4th 'favourites' post! I can't believe that I've been blogging this long. I remember when blogging was something that I was scared to do because I thought that no one would care what I had to say.
If you've even read one post, let alone more than one post, thank you so much.

I hope you enjoy what I've enjoyed this month!

Favourite Movie: Oculus



I only saw this a few days ago, but I loved it so much that I had to put it in. However, if you're a horror enthusiast like me you may be disappointed. The film didn't scare me at all, which is something that I look for in good horror movies. The reason that I loved this was because of the story. I liked the way it was portrayed and I love the fact that you couldn't guess what would happen in the end.

Favourite TV Show: Two And A Half Men



I. Am. Obsessed. I watch this show at least once every day, sometimes I watch the same episode on continuous days because I can't get over how funny it is! I like the show with Charlie Sheen and with Ashton Kutcher, however, I have to say that I do prefer Charlie Sheen. I just like the fact that he's the original  actor and he wasn't bought in to replace anyone. Also, I've had a soft spot for Charlie since I saw 'Scary Movie 3'!

Favourite Song: Happy Little Pill



Happy Little Pill is the debut song from Troye Sivan's EP. It only came out last Friday and I've been playing it non-stop since I bought it! I just love the fact that the lyrics are quite positive, and I love the rhythm of the song. And it's easy to sing along to. Watch this space, whether you like it or not, Troye Sivan is the next big thing!

Favourite YouTuber: Joe Sugg



Joe Sugg is my current YouTube obsession. I have been watching his vlogs repeatedly for the last few days. I think my favourite thing about him is his sense of humour. He never fails to make me laugh and I love that. As well as this, he's always in videos with other people, enabling me to see more of my favourites through his vlogs and collaborations.

Favourite Game: Pop Idol



Before buying this, I hadn't played a Play Station 2 game in ages! My sister and I had this game when we were younger and made great memories with it, so of course we had to get it again and recreate those memories! We have played this game loads and probably memorised all of the songs, we even sing them when we're not playing the game!

Favourite Music Artist: One Direction



I downloaded the 'Midnight Memories' single this month because I heard Rocky Dillon's cover (here) and fell in love with the song! They're my favourite music artists this month because I really appreciate the fact that, whether they write their own music or not, their songs are amazing, and some of the most played songs on my phone!

Favourite Celebrity: Tom Parker



Not only is he a member of 'The Wanted', but he has just released a song called 'fireflies' with Fazer (aka Richard Rawson) which is amazing. But the reason that he's my favourite celebrity rather than music artist is because of the fact that he is one of the only members of 'The Wanted' that I see regularly tweeting his fans. Which, as a fan myself, is fantastic.

Favourite YouTube Video: Two Boys Get Messy

This is a Marcus Butler collaboration with Alfie Deyes. I love this video because I love the fact that they are so willing to get completely messed up and to ruin their clothes for the sake of a video. It shows how dedicated they are.
 
Thank you for reading xx
 
Comment below what you've been enjoying this month!

Comments

Popular Posts

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Girl Talk: Summer Fashion