My Favourite Disney Songs!!

I have said this before and I will definitely say it again, but I am completely a Disney girl! I've done a post on my favourite Disney films that you can see here and I spend a lot of time watching my favourite movies over and over again! This time, I thought  would broaden the topic and talk about some of my favourite songs. I don't think I'll have enough time to write about all of the Disney songs that I love, but there is a possibility that I could do a part 2 to this post and finish the list!

Belle

 
This song begins the movie 'Beauty and the Beast' and I fell in love with it as soon as I heard it. It is the only song that Belle sings that tells the audience about who she is and what she enjoys, which I love.

Circle Of Life

 
The Lion King is another classic film that I love, and the message behind the song is great. It reminds you that things keep changing, no matter what happens. And that sooner or later, the problems that you have now won't matter.
 

Part of Your World

 
This song is one that I will love forever. Ariel is probably my favourite Disney princess and Part of your World is great because it shows all the things that humans usually take for granted, like walking and dancing. It also makes us all want to be mermaids that live under the sea!
 

I'll Make a Man Out Of You

 
This is one of the most underrated songs within Disney. Mulan is actually one of the most underrated films, and I have only seen it for the first time this year. I love this song because the actor who plays Shang sounds amazing and it is a song that will motivate you to do something.
 

A Whole New World

 
This is the perfect duet! So many people have sang it and I think that's because it's so easy to sing. It has clear 'boy' parts and 'girl' parts, but I haven't yet heard anyone who could beat the original apart from Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle, whose version will also be below!
Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n8HD2TclJE
 

For a Moment

 
This song is from 'The Little Mermaid 2' and I love it. This is the first Disney sequel I believe is better than the first film! This song is sung by Ariel and her daughter melody, who are not together but are thinking about each other.
 

Son Of Man

 
I think 'Son Of Man' is my favourite song in Tarzan because it shows Tarzan's transition from boy into man, which is an important theme in the film. It's catchy and I could listen to it endlessly.
 

For The First Time In Forever

 
I know that I've spoken about 'Let It Go' many times, and it is still one of my favourite 'Frozen' songs, but I love this song, maybe even more! I love the contrast between Anna's carefree and excited attitude and Elsa's guarded and stressed attitude.
 

When Will My Life Begin

 
This is the last song in this countdown, and I have definitely saved one of the best 'til last. I love this song because it is the first time that we see Rapunzel as a teenager, and it's the first time we hear her sing. It has that 'The Little Mermaid' element of singing about what you want to have. I love it!
 
Thank you for watching.
If you like these type of posts, please give this a like on google plus or bloglovin'!
 
Comment below some of your favourite Disney Songs!

Comments

  1. I really love The Gospel Truth from Hercules. And just like you, i also like Son of Man. I saw Tarzan as a musical last month and it was just amazing live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been amazing, I would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favourite out of those would have to be 'When will my life begin' Love it!

    www.thefarawaybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'