The Wizard of Oz | 100 Movies Bucket List

The first movie of my 100 Movies Bucket List challenge was 'The Wizard of Oz', which I watched at midnight on 1st January.

I've seen this film so many times, so it felt like a safe one to start with. I knew that I'd like it, but I hadn't seen it that recently, so I could still get something out of it.

I had a really good time. I know the movie really well - I've been watching it since I was a kid and have always loved it.

And there's not much else to say about this one. It's an absolutely classic that everyone should see, and it was a great start to the challenge!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List