Drive | 100 Movies Bucket List

The next movie I picked for my Bucket List challenge was Drive.

To be honest, the reason that I picked this next was because it was short and I could get it out of the way - I've seen it twice (maybe three times) and wasn't looking forward to seeing it again, as I didn't enjoy my last re-watch.

However, for whatever reason, I loved it this time around!

It was so much better than I remembered! I wish this had been my first time seeing it, because I've never liked it as much as I did this time.

The writing and direction were great, as was the acting. I'm a fan of Ryan Gosling as an actor, and this is definitely one of his best performances. But I completely forgot Bryan Cranston and Ron Perlman were both in it, so that was a nice surprise!

When I saw this movie on the list, I was surprised that it was considered a classic, but after watching it, I get it. Definitely one to watch if you've never seen it before!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List