Blogmas Day 1: Introduction | 2015


It's finally here! The first day of Blogmas!

Welcome to Blogmas on Lou's World!

The first thing I want to say is that, I'm starting Blogmas with 150 Bloglovin' followers and I am so so thankful for that! So if you're reading and you follow me, thank you so much, you mean the world to me!

If you don't follow me, but you'd like to, you can do it right here! If you follow me and comment below your own bloglovin' link, I'll definitely be following back everyone who comments for the whole of Blogmas!

Since I started blogging, I've been so much more excited for Christmas, because Christmas on the internet is such a bigger deal than Christmas in real life, if that makes sense.

And doing Blogmas is a big part of that, even if you're not posting every day, so it really excites me that a lot of you guys are also doing Blogmas in some shape or form. I can't wait to read all of your posts!

This Christmas is going to be a busy one...

I finish uni for a month on the 11th, so until then, it's work work work. Kind of. As soon as I hand in my last essay I'm definitely relaxing a bit!

Then my birthday is on the 12th, so I'm seeing some friends. It's especially exciting because it's the first time seeing all of my college friends in a group since before university, so a long catch-up is in order!

Then I'm spending the days leading up to Christmas finishing Christmas shopping, watching as many Disney movies as possible and relishing in the fact that I have a lot of time off before I have to go back to university.

Plus, not to mention watching the Vlogmas videos of all the YouTubers that I love, because I know that a lot of them have a few exciting things planned!

Like these YouTubers, over the next 24/25 days I also have a lot of things planned, including a gift guide, book and film reviews, rambly posts, and other fun things, all about the Christmas period!

I've spent the last few days planning my Blogmas posts and I'm really excited for you to see them, especially because I haven't been posting that much lately. I'm aiming to upload my posts between 5:30 and 6 every day, so keep coming back!

So this was just a quick post to introduce Blogmas!

I really hope you enjoy the next 24 days on my blog!

It's 24 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas Day 2!

Comments

  1. Lovely post, I can't wait to read all your blogmas posts.
    Im attempting blogmas but I don't know if I'll manage it, haha xx
    chloe.
    http://professionaldaydreamerx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be reading yours too, you can do it xx

      Delete
  2. Binge-watching disney movies during the Christmas time is the best!
    Can't wait to read more!

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to read yours! Also glad I am not the only one doing it! Xx
    acuppaandahalf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm looking forward to the gift guides! And having a Disney movie marathon sounds awesome, I might just get some friends together and have one myself. Don't forget to take breaks and relax if you get stressed with school work, you're such a hard worker!! Happy early birthday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Harel, you have no idea how much this comment means to me xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Anyone But You | Film Review