My 200th Post!!

 
First of all, I just want to thank everyone who left a comment on my last post, wishing me luck for my op. It literally meant the world to me and made me feel so much better about it! I had it on Saturday, and I'm not fully recovered yet, but it went well!
 
Second of all, wow. This is my 200th post!
 
It's really weird. I've had this blog for almost 10 months this month, and I am now writing one of 200 posts. It's crazy!
 
I never expected to write 200 posts. I know how weird that sounds, but to have 200 separate ideas and be able to write passionately about (most of) them is a really big thing for me.
 
The biggest dream I have is to be a writer. This is in any sense, whether a full-time blogger or a magazine editor or a script writer, anything, I just want to write. And even bigger than this, my dream is to be an author. Right now, writing this blog is one of the only ways that I can practice my writing, and I think it's the best way! I get to write about subjects that I'm passionate about and, whether you guys read them or not, it's something that I love to do.
 
I can't believe how far I've come with blogging! I have hit so many goals and accomplishments with this blog in the last 10 months, and 200 posts is one of the main ones!
 
I just can't get over how many posts 200 actually is. I've sat at my laptop and written a post 200 freaking times!
 
One thing that a lot of people don't understand about blogging is how time consuming it is. I spend a lot of time at my computer thinking, planning and writing posts. However, hitting a milestone like this makes it completely worth it.
 
I suppose, for most people, hitting 200 posts isn't that big of an accomplishment. Anyone can write 200 posts I guess.
 
I think what makes it a big thing for me is how I feel about my blog.
 
I've taken blogging seriously from day 1. Although my first few posts (for at least the first 3 months) were not good at all, I kept going, because it was something that I loved, whether they were getting reads and comments or not.
 
Then, when I started getting reads and comments, I was amazed. It's quite a special thing to know that there are people in the world who read your personal thoughts and comment how much they like them! I have had many amazing comments over the months, and the first one means as much to me as the last, so if you've ever left me a comment, know that it means the absolute world to me.
 
Hitting 200 posts tells me that I can keep going.
 
If I was at 50 and getting bored of blogging, I would give it up. Honestly. There's no point spending so much time on something that you hate and is going nowhere.
 
But the fact that I've come so far with it, and love it so much just tells me that I know I'm going to continue blogging for as long as I love it.
 
I'm rambling now, as I do. Sometimes I wonder whether I should have called my blog something to do with rambling or randomness because that's literally what each post is filled with!
 
I just want to say thank you.
 
I don't care if you're reading my blog for the first time, or whether you never miss a post, you mean the world to me and I really thank you for reading this.
 
If you follow me, and/or have left a comment on my blog in the last 10 months, thank you so much, I can't explain how happy that makes me.
 
And, I don't think I can ramble on much longer or you'll stop reading!
 
Thank you so much for reading!
 
Comment below your biggest blogging achievement.
 
Keep Smiling - Lou xx
 

Comments

  1. Congratulations on 200 posts. Your right, anyone can write 200 posts but the difference with you is that you put so much passion into every single piece you write. I think my blogging achievement would be that I can be completely open with all my readers. I hit 5000 views today and I know compared to other blogs and yours, thats a small number but the fact that people all over the world read my blog posts is something I am so proud of. Also the fact that I have managed to keep my blog a secret from my family for 10 months is amazing, I have quite a nosey family and I have managed to keep my blog something special for me to enjoy. xx
    https://professionaldaydreamerx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lovely, that really does show determination! Your blog has grown so much and you deserve all of the lovely comments that you get - I know how hard you work :)
    Megan x meguana.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations- 200?! Such a huge milestone! I do love your blog so much and you deserve all the views in the world <3

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 200 posts! Glad to hear you're recovering well from your op <3 xxx

    http://carolynssimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 200 posts that's really dedicated. You can tell how much you love blogging by reading your posts xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an amazing writer, congratulations! And it makes me really happy that I can relate to you on how writing makes me feel. I'm so glad I found your blog, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List