Monty Python's Life of Brian | 100 Movies Bucket List

This is the first film I've watched for the bucket list where I've never even heard of it before and had no idea what it was about.

I mainly picked this because of its short runtime (there are so many long movies coming up!) and I was intrigued about it. I don't know that I've ever really watched a biblical satire. 

I liked the movie. It wasn't my favourite, and I didn't love it, but I liked the risks it took.

It was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be. I didn't think I would care about the characters, so I was surprised that I did.

I also didn't think it would be my type of humour, so I was surprised that I found it funny. It wasn't laugh-out-loud hilarious, but I enjoyed and was amused by it, which I was glad about.

I don't know anything about Monty Python, but it feels like this was a good entrance into those type of movies. I don't have any plans to watch more, but who knows?



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List