Toy Story | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

Next up on the Bucket List was an animated classic!

This is a rewatch - I've seen it so many times! Less than I've seen the second and third movies, but still a lot.

I've been seeing a trend lately with the films I'm rewatching for the list, and this definitely fell into that trend. This was so much better this time around!

My favourite Toy Story movie is 2, without a doubt. As well as the story being more enjoyable to me, it also has an element of nostalgia that the first doesn't for some reason. I think I probably just rewatched the second over and over again when I was young.

But anyway, I didn't mind rewatching the first, but I had no thoughts about it. I only really picked it because it was short and I only had an hour and a half to spare.

So I was really surprised that I ended up liking it as much as I did. There were so many iconic lines and shots that I didn't even know I remembered.

Animated movies don't often get revered as much as they should, so I'm really glad there are four on the list, and this was a great one to start with!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List