Dirty Dancing | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

Next up for the Bucket List is one of my favourite romance movies ever!

I've seen this a few times and love it every time, so it wasn't a surprise at all that I loved it again this time. I actually think I loved it more this time than I ever have before.

It definitely earns its place on the list - it's a classic for a reason.

It has everything - believable romance, great music, iconic dances and an actually interesting storyline regardless of the romance. I would definitely encourage everyone who's never seen this movie to give it a go!

It also holds up really well over time. It's the kind of film that never gets old - I could watch it over and over again.

But other than that, there's not much to say about this one. I loved it before I saw it this time around, I still love it after re-watching it and I will definitely be watching it again!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List