Mean Girls | 100 Movies Bucket List

 

This is probably one of only about two or three movies on the list that I've seen upwards of 10 times and still watch on a regular basis.

It's an iconic classic, and I was so glad it was on the bucket list because I really wanted to rewatch it before I saw the new musical version (which I have seen, reviewed and will be uploading next!).

I will always have a special place in my heart for the group of noughties coming-of-age movies I grew up watching, and this fits right in that.

But with this one, the nostalgia is only a small aspect of this. It's a great original film with a great message, and so many iconic scenes and quotes.

The casting was amazing, it was really well-written and so much fun to watch!

I love that it spawned a Broadway musical-turned-musical movie, and firmly cemented itself into the cultural zeitgeist. I never expected it to be on the bucket list, but it makes complete sense because it's definitely a classic.

If you haven't seen this film, watch it! Then watch the musical!



Comments

Popular Posts

Star Wars Episodes IV, V, VI | 100 Movies Bucket List

Drive-Away Dolls | Film Review

The Rocky Horror Picture Show | 100 Movies Bucket List

Madame Web | Film Review

Airplane! | 100 Movies Bucket List