My 10 Favourite Actresses | Blogmas Day 6

Hey Guys x

2 days ago, for my last film-based blogmas post, I showed you guys my 10 favourite actors - now it's time to do the same but with my favourite actresses!

Weirdly, it was harder to find my favourite actresses than it was to find actors - I have no idea why! But I do have a list of 10 amazing actresses that I can't wait to share with you!

10. Tracee Ellis Ross
Image result for tracee ellis ross

I'm a huge fan of Tracee Ellis Ross! She's stars in one of my new favourite shows 'Black-ish', and I found out a few nights ago that she's the daughter of Diana Ross, which is so cool! Definitely check out some of her work!
Favourite TV Show: Black-ish

9. Krysten Ritter
Image result for krysten ritter

Jessica Jones is my favourite Marvel Cinematic Universe TV series without a doubt (I haven't seen Luke Cage yet though!) so of course, Krysten Ritter who portrays her had to go in my top 10. She's really made the character her own and she made the show what it is - I can't wait to see Jessica Jones in future Marvel shows and movies!
Favourite TV Show: Jessica Jones

8. Margot Robbie
Image result for Margot Robbie

Now, a lot of the world has become obsessed with Margot in the last 2-3 years, however, Margot was one of the staple actresses of my life from like 2008. This is because, she starred as Donna in Australian soap 'Neighbours', and I was obsessed with the show! I still watch it, and I really miss her character! I haven't seen that much of her recent work, but she's been fantastic in the films that I have seen her in!
Favourite Film: Z for Zachariah

7. Elizabeth Banks
Image result for elizabeth banks

I don't know what film it was that first introduced me to Elizabeth Banks, but now, every time I see her in a film I recognise her. I think she's an amazing actress who acts in a variety of roles and everything she does is really good! Sometimes I don't even realise it's her that I'm watching until afterwards when I'm like, 'oh, that's Elizabeth Banks!' and I think that's the best! It takes a great actress to make you forget that you're watching her!
Favourite Film: People Like Us or The Uninvited

6. Vera Farmiga
Image result for vera farmiga

I first saw Vera in 'Orphan', which is a horror movie, and she was so good in it! Then she starred in the first 'Conjuring' movie and I fell in love with her. She's a great actress, especially in the horror movies that I've seen and completely loved!
Favourite Film: Orphan

5. Sanaa Lathan
Image result for sanaa lathan

I love Sanaa Lathan! I've not known of her for as long as I should have, but I'm so glad that I know of her now because some of the things that she's been in are so amazing! You definitely need to check out some of her work, particularly 'The Best Man' and it's sequel, as well as her latest thriller 'The Perfect Guy'!
Favourite Film: The Perfect Guy

4. Zoe Saldana
Image result for zoe saldana

Of course I had to add a Star Trek actress into this list - not only is Zoe Saldana one of the only ones, but she's also one of my favourite Star Trek actors in general, including all the guys. She's been in so many amazing films, such as Avatar, Star Trek, Guardians of the Galaxy, and she's the only actress (that I know of) that's worked with all four of Hollywood's Chris's - Evans in 'The Losers', Pratt in 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and Hemsworth and Pine in 'Star Trek', which makes her beyond amazing! If you don't know her, you need to!
Favourite Film: Star Trek Beyond

3. Elizabeth Olsen
Image result for elizabeth olsen

I got introduced to Lizzie Olsen through her work as 'Scarlet Witch' in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Then I realised that she was the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who I have been obsessed with since childhood (literally since I was about 8) and I think she's great! Granted I've only really seen her in the Marvel movies, she embodies the character really well and I can't wait to see more of the work that she does outside of the Marvel Universe!
Favourite Film: Captain America: Civil War or Martha Marcy May Marlene

2. Blake Lively
Image result for blake lively

Ever since I started watching Ryan Reynolds movies, I have been really interested in Blake Lively, his wife. Then I started watching Gossip Girl, one of the best TV shows I've started watching this year, and fell in love with her as an actress and a person! She's been in so many great things, but I love the fact that her personality kind of outshines her acting ability, in the best way. Like, I want to watch her movies, but I also want to hang out with her too!
Favourite Movie: The Age of Adaline

1. Emily Blunt
Image result for emily blunt

So, Emily Blunt is, without a doubt, my favourite actress right now! She has done some amazing films in her time and she keeps doing these amazing films! Honestly, her acting ability is second to none and she is really good at choosing the movies that she stars in - they're all really really good! She also just seems like a really great person, like Blake, someone that I'd really like to be friends with and to hang out with!
Favourite Film: The Adjustment Bureau

Thank you for reading!

Who are your favourite actresses? Comment below!

It's 19 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 7!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List