5 Films I Haven't Mentioned | Blogmas Day 17

Hey Guys x

This year, I have mentioned so many different films on the blog that I thought it would be interesting to tell you about some films that I haven't mentioned or spoken about on here before.

It was really hard to find these films because I literally talk about every film that I've ever seen on here!

However, I did manage to find 5 films that I haven't really spoken about before that I think are worth mentioning. I hope you enjoy this post!

Triple 9
Image result for triple nine

This is an action movie about a group of men who begin the film by robbing a bank. However, when their reward money is withheld by their boss's wife, they are forced to complete an even bigger job, choosing to instigate a 'Triple 9', which means that a cop will be killed/attacked so that all the other cops in the area will go to that location and the criminals can make their move. This is a really exciting, fast-paced film that I think most people would really enjoy.

The Unborn
Image result for the unborn poster

Of course, I had to have a horror movie on this list! It's about a girl who is tormented by a malicious possessing spirit. I first watched it on a whim and it was really good so I'd definitely recommend it to horror lovers! It has a few jump scares, but it's supported by an interesting story with great characters and a few twists to keep you watching until the end!

Remember Me
Image result for remember me poster

This is just one of the most touching coming-of-age drama's I've ever seen. Tyler and Ally have strained relationships with their parents when they find each other and begin a relationship. But their happiness with each other is short-lived as it seems that the universe is trying to keep them apart. When I first saw this film, all the way through, I thought it was just alright. But the ending was so amazing, so powerful that it made me see the whole film in a completely new light. Definitely one to watch!

Ghostbusters
Image result for ghostbusters poster

Here we have the all-female reboot of Ghostbusters. I haven't seen any of the other films so I went into this completely blind. It's about four women who, one way or another, end up being involved when ghosts seem to be attacking the city that they live in. I hadn't heard good things about this, but I was really pleasantly surprised. It's got a really good story, it's quite funny (most of the humour coming from Chris Hemsworth) and I would definitely recommend it as a fun, feel-good film. I can't wait to watch it again!

Hot Pursuit
Image result for hot pursuit

I mainly have this one in the list because I'm watching it right now as I write this! It's about a policewoman who gets involved with a criminal's wife. The unlikely pair try to evade both criminals and the police as hilarity ensues. This is such a funny film. Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara are such a good pair, they're both really funny and make the film amazing!

Thank you for reading.

It's 8 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 18

Comments

  1. I've not watched any of these films before, so thanks for sharing them!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List