Letter To Santa | Blogmas Day 9


Hey Guys x

So, this is a post that I haven't done before, but I thought it would be kind of cool to do it now.

I've never actually written a letter to Santa (aka father Christmas) before, so I don't know how this will turn out, but I hope you enjoy it!

Dear Santa,
I don't want a lot for Christmas,
There are just some things I need...
First of all, who can go wrong with a little bit of money?
As a jobless student, money would be amazing right now!
But also, opportunity.
Santa, I want 2017 to be the year of opportunity.
I want work experience, career prospects, the chance at a great future.
I want to be a creator.
I want to make things, to do things that people love and enjoy.
And I want some more trivial things.
I want books, I want movies, I want things to be passionate about.
Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is things I can use.
I want clothes, shoes, things I need.
Maybe a new, state-of-the-art camera, for filming purposes?
But most of all, santa, I want fun.
I want friends, laughs, tears of joy and many, many smiles.
All I want for Christmas is to live the best life.
To have the most amazing year ever!

Thank you for reading this short post.

It's 16 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for Blogmas day 10!

Comments

  1. I hope 2017 is full of all the opportunities you would love to have!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'