December So Far... | Blogmas Day 11


Hey Guys x

So, I know a lot of vloggers don't do Christmassy videos, they literally just film their lives in the days leading up to Christmas.

I have some fun Christmassy things planned for the other Blogmas days, but for today, I couldn't think of anything. So I thought I'd just do a quick little post to update you on what I've been up to in December so far.

I want to start by saying that I'm not yet in the Christmassy spirit. At all. I'm not excited for Christmas, I'm not excited for food or festivities - I'm not even excited for presents, which is really unlike me!

Most of my Christmas shopping is done (thankfully, some of my friends and I decided to save money and not exchange gifts this year) because I only have to buy for 3 people. But I don't feel that tingle of excitement when I imagine them opening their presents.

Let me make it clear how unchristmassy I feel. Whenever I watch Zoella's vlogs, she has a Christmas movie on in the background, maybe The Grinch or Home Alone. Currently, while writing this, I'm watching Saw 3! I'll prove it with a really bad quality picture of my television below!



By the way, that photo is a TV within a TV, that's not the size of my actual television!

But yeah, I'm not in the Christmas spirit. The only thing I'm excited for is to finally have some time off uni!

Anyway, one thing that I've started doing this month is writing something new. This happens to me all the time, I feel passionate about something, write for a bit, leave it, then feel passionate about something else. Meaning that I have a lot of unfinished word documents! This time, I'm passionate about something that I wrote for my Creative Writing class. That version was like, the whole story in 1,000 words - now I'm fleshing it out which is really fun!

I've also been thinking a lot about what I'm going to do after uni, which is a subject that I tend to stay far away from! But now that I've found something that I'm interested in (filmmaking), it is quite exciting to wonder where I might end up!

But in addition to that, this month so far has just been really uneventful! Oh, I finished the most amazing book, but I can't talk about it until after Christmas so I won't say too much now.

So yeah, an uneventful, unChristmassy December for me!

How has your December been?

Thank you for reading!

It's 14 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for my Birthday - Blogmas day 12!

Comments

  1. Which home alone movie is your favourite? I love the third one.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've seen the third one! I like the first xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'