A Christmas Tag! | Blogmas Day 14


Hey Guys x

Today I'm doing a Christmas Tag!

I found a tag on this blog, check it out here! I'm only answering some of the questions.

Feel free to do this tag yourself!

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
I think mine has to be Love Actually. There are so many films that I love that take place at Christmas, and are therefore 'Christmas films', but Love Actually is my favourite that's overtly about Christmas. I always watch it around this time because it just really puts me in the most Christmassy of moods!

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
I actually can't remember! Maybe when I was younger but certainly not for the last few years!

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
If you mean the Christmas period, at home. But Christmas day in particular I usually spend at my aunt's house.

4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Probably Mariah Carey's version of 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'. I really love that song! It's really festive and exciting and can always get me ready for Christmas - even when I'm listening to it in July!



5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Nope! We always wait until Christmas morning to open any presents. Then we open them all at once and spend the rest of the morning using them!

6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Donner, Dancer, Vixen, Blitzen, Rudolph, Prancer... how many are there? Am I forgetting one? Let me know what I forgot in the comments!

7. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake! We use the same tree every year. Hopefully next year we can buy a new one! But fake is a lot easier to deal with than a real one.

8. Be honest: Do you like giving or receiving gifts better?
Honestly... receiving! I like giving gifts when I've put a lot of effort into them, but it really depends who I'm buying for. If I'm buying for someone that knows exactly what they want, and therefore what I'm buying them, it's not exciting because we both know exactly what they'll receive. But with me, I never really know what I'm getting, which makes the Christmas period so much more exciting!

9. Are you a pro present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I fail! I am a failure at wrapping presents, so to be honest, I don't so it anymore. I get my mum to wrap the presents for my sister and friends, and I get my sister to wrap the presents for my mum. It works out well for me!

10. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I don't remember ever really believing in Santa. I'm quite logical, so I never 100% got how the guy would fit into the chimney, but I never spoiled the belief for my sister, who definitely did believe in Santa at one point!

Thank you for reading.

It's 11 days until Christmas!

Come back tomorrow for my birthday!! Blogmas day 12

Comments

  1. Loved it!! As for the reindeers...I think you forgot Comet and Cupid (is cupid even a reindeer? I feel like he is lol). And ooh I've been meaning to watch Love Actually!! A lot of people are telling me to watch it so I probs will at some point :)

    ~Iris
    http://getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I forgot the C's! Thanks for letting me know! xx

      Delete
  2. One of my favourite christmas films is probably Arthur Christmas.
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'