Which Disney Princess Are You?


I don't think I have to tell you again how much of a Disney girl I am. But rather than doing my usual 'Top 10' in terms of Disney, I thought I'd do something different.

As I've been watching Disney for so long, I began to analyse the princesses. By doing this, I saw that each princess has a completely different personality. So I thought it would be fun for you guys to read what I write about some of the different princesses, and decide which princess you think you are.

Enjoy!

Are You Ariel?

 
A dreamer. You'd risk your life to make your dreams come true. People don't always understand why you do the things that you do, but your most loyal friends will always help you along the way. You weren't made to be alone, you survive best in a group, with someone that you trust with all your heart. And it's easy for you to trust people, because you have a big heart.
 

Are You Mulan?

 
A warrior. You fight for what you want. You're not technically a princess, but your loyalty towards the people you love is enough to make people think of you like one. You'll break the rules to protect what's important to you. And family is the most important thing.
 

Are You Belle?

 
You love romance. You spend your time with your head in a book and your mind in the fantasy world that you seem to live in. You would sacrifice anything to find the love that you know you deserve. And why shouldn't you? You've been dreaming about finding a soul mate for so long that it's surprising that you haven't found them yet.
 

Are You Rapunzel?

 
Like Ariel, you have dreams. But your dreams are a bit more simple. You want the truth. You're not as trusting as you'd like to be, because you fear that the world around you is a lie. You dream of being something important in life. Something that allows you to sort out the fakers from the realists. But you know that, if you truly have faith in someone, you'll believe anything they tell you.
 

Are You Jasmine?

 
You're a social butterfly. People look to you when they want answers, and you're more than happy to give them. It's not easy to manipulate you or to make you do something that you don't want to do, you're too strong for that. You like the idea of love, but you'll never let someone hold you down, you're a free spirit.
 

Are You Cinderella?

 
You're not who everyone thinks you are. You don't get too close to people because you're worried about being betrayed. You keep your cards close to your chest, and your feelings are mostly hidden. You won't be your true self unless you have something to hide behind (like a fairy godmother and glass slippers maybe?) but when you do, people love you, because you're you.
 

Are You Snow White?

 
People treat you like you need protecting. You're not the brightest spark, but your ideas are so crazy that they just have to work! People are probably jealous of you without really getting to know you, and it upsets you that you can't be as close to people as you'd like. But you don't think you need protecting. To you, you're strong, you just need an opportunity to show this.
 

Are You Elsa?

 
You're an independent woman who doesn't need romance to be happy. You can do anything you put your mind to, and you know that people fear you. You too find it hard to trust, even family, but when you do trust, you give someone all of you. You know that people may talk about you, but in the end, it's always you that comes out on top.
 
I hope you enjoyed this, it was really fun for me to do! This is all light-hearted and fun so don't take it too seriously! I think I'm a mix of Belle and Cinderella!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below which Disney Princess you are!

Comments

  1. Great post! I think I'm a mix of Belle and Rapunzel! :)
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, to hard to chose think I'm a mixture of them all

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i'm the most like Rapunzel. :)
    It was fun to read through it

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! It was so sweet to read ^.^
    I think I'm most like Belle and Elsa but they're all so easy to relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so nice to read! I think I'm more of a belle. Which one are you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Road House (2024) | Film Review

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List