August Favourites!

This is my fifth 'favourites' post! I love trying out different things, getting ready for this post, so that I can recommend my favourite things to you guys, and hopefully some of my favourites can become your favourites too!

Favourite Movie: Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes

 
I saw this a few weeks ago and I completely loved it! If you haven't seen 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' then you may want to see that before you see this, but trust me, you will not be disappointed! I won't spoil the storyline but I loved the way that the story progressed through both films and I seriously recommend this film because it's so good!
 

Favourite TV Show: The Vampire Diaries

 
I don't think I have to tell you how much I love 'The Vampire Diaries'! I'm only about 10 episodes into season 2 and am doing everything I can to make sure that I see no spoilers, but I am so excited to see what's going to happen to the characters in the future! For now, although I am still a Stefan girl, I am starting to fall in love with Damon (which I think is Elena's problem!). If you haven't seen this, find a way (Netflix etc.) and watch at least the first 2 episodes of the first season. That's all it took to get me hooked!
 

Favourite Song: Human

 
I know I've mentioned this song before, but I love it so much! My favourite thing about the song is that it's so true! (Beware, I'm about to get deep). We're all only human. We're allowed to make the mistakes needed to help us grow, and we 'bleed when (we) fall down' because we're not invincible. It's ok to get hurt, as long as we know how to fall and get back up!
 

Favourite YouTuber: Niomi Smart

 
I love Niomi so much! Not only is she a really good Youtuber, but she's an amazing blogger! I read her blog every time she posts, not just to find out about her life, but because I love the design of her blog and I love the way she writes! Although she's a newtuber (new Youtuber), I think that she's really making a name for herself in the YouTube community and I can't wait to see what's coming up for her!
 

Favourite Game: Fruit Ninja

 
This is the perfect game to play if you need something to keep you occupied for more than a few minutes. Not only is it completely addictive, but it's free! So you can literally play it anywhere because no internet connection is needed. Seriously, get this now!
 

Favourite Music Artist(s): Union J

 
I love Union J! I've been hearing their new song 'Tonight' over and over! On the music channels, on the radio, in my YouTube recommendations, everywhere! I am looking forward to hearing their new music! I have no doubt it will be amazing!
 

Favourite Celebrity: Paul Wesley

 
Paul Wesley plays 'Stefan' in The Vampire Diaries, and I guess now you can tell why I'm such a Stefan girl! But him as a person is so much more endearing than the character he plays. He's funny, entertaining, and not as brooding as Stefan, which is a good thing!
 

Favourite YouTube Video: How Mom Knew I Was Gay

 
I love Tyler Oakley, and I think that I love his mother, Queen Jackie, even more! Seriously, she is a female Tyler, what's not to love? If you haven't seen this video, go watch it now!
 
 
Thank you for reading! I hope my August favourites become your favourites!
 
Comment below some of your favourite things from this month!

Comments

  1. Lovely post! I love Tyler haha! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'