The Liebster Award!



I have been tagged by the amazing Kiera Green to do the Liebster Award Tag! You can follow Kiera right here: http://kieramgreen.blogspot.co.uk/

Here are the rules ( I know that many people have different rules, but these are the rules that Kiera used, so I'm using them too):

1. Post the award on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who presented you with the award and link back to their blog
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 500 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions. 

To be honest, this nomination and tag has come straight out of the blue, but I thought it would be really fun to answer, and it'll give me a chance to look for new blogs to love!

11 Random Facts About Me

1) I'm obsessed with Youtubers!
2) The first concert I saw was JLS in 2012
3) I've never seen The Hunger Games
4) I am a bookworm
5) I'm currently trying to write a book (I'm 5,000 words in so far)
6) I could eat pasta with anything!
7) I love getting comments on this blog!
8) I can't walk in heels
9) I love Divergent!
10) I wear glasses
11) I don't own a pair of converses

Kiera's Questions:

1) Where would your dream location to live be?
 I'd love to live in the countryside, somewhere quiet and friendly, which would make a change from busy London!
 2) If you had no fears, what would you do?
Take more risks and chances.
 3) Favourite song?
Right now, Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan
 4) Where would you like to see yourself in 10 years?
Married, having written at least one book and working on my second or third. And maybe working in a publishing company or being the editor of a magazine. As you can see, I love writing!
 5) Favourite store?
WHSmiths, all books!
 6) What would you say is your greatest asset?
I like my mouth/teeth
7) Favourite makeup brand?
I don't  wear make-up at all, so I'd have to say Clinique (Moisturisers and soaps)
8)  If you had the opportunity to meet anyone in the world, who would you meet and why? 
I would meet Sophie Kinsella. I would love to ask her what her writing process is and how she writes such amazing books!
9) Favourite fictional character
Four from Divergent or Dylan from Friends With Benefits
10) Any regrets?
I don't like to think about regrets. To me, everything happens for a reason and every mistake is something to learn from.
11) Worst Nightmare?
I never remember my dreams, let alone my nightmares!
 
My Questions
1) What is your favourite book?
2) How old will you be at your next birthday?
3) What is your favourite hobby?
4) Who is your favourite male YouTuber?
5) How many siblings, if any, do you have?
6) Who was your first celebrity crush?
7) What was your favourite childhood TV show?
8) What is your favourite movie?
9) What is your favourite school subject?
10) Do you believe in mermaids, unicorns, ghosts or fairies?
11) If you had an hour until death, what would you do?
 

Who I'm Nominating

Yazmin (Just Yaz)
 
Click on any one of these people's names to be taken to their blogs. I choose them because I have loved reading their blogs and their all lovely people who deserve more followers! Follow them!
 
Thanks again to Kiera Green for tagging me! Check out her blog too, it's awesome!
 
Thank you for reading.

Comment below your answers to my questions!

Comments

  1. Thank you for tagging me ahhhh! Unfortunately I only follow a few small blogs at the moment, but if I follow a few more in the near future I'll be sure to do one of these posts! I'll answer the questions down here anyway :)

    1. My favourite book is probably either To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee or Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.
    2. I'll be 19 at my next birthday (ew)
    3. My favourite hobby is playing the saxophone
    4. My favourite male youtuber is WorldDamian (he's really funny and charismatic!)
    5. I have two siblings
    6. I think my first celebrity crush was probably Paul from S Club 7 lolz
    7. I used to love watching Arthur
    8. My favourite film is either A Cinderella Story or the Blues Brothers
    9. I think my favourite subject at school was probably media, but I used to have a really great graphics teacher so that was fun too
    10. No I don't aha
    11. Can I still walk and do normal things? Like am I just going to drop dead all of a sudden or? I don't know, probably eat ice cream or something oh

    Haha, thank you for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've posted mine here hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk :)
    Hattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know it's really really late but I've just done mine and it's here if you want to se it :) Lots of love <3

    http://dontburstmybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List