Girl Talk: What's In My Jewellery Box?

I don't wear a lot of jewellery, so I don't have a lot of it. This is going to be a similar post to my 'What's In My Bag' post that I wrote a few Friday's ago.

I've had the same jewellery box for as long as I can remember. This week, I looked through it and remembered pieces of jewellery that I hadn't remembered was even there. Adding in one or two of my favourite pieces, I decided to show you guys my oldest and favourite pieces of jewellery.

Firstly let's start with the jewellery box itself:

 As I said, I've had this jewellery box for as long as I can remember and I love it. My favourite thing about it is that it's slightly orange, but the surface is still mirrored. I also like the pattern, which is on the front and top of the box. It just makes it nicer than just having a plain box. It's not the biggest box and can't hold a lot. But as I don't have a lot of jewellery, it's big enough for me!


These are my oldest and favourite jewellery pieces, both inside and outside of the jewellery box. They're all silver, mainly because I prefer wearing silver jewellery than gold jewellery. You may also notice that there are no earrings here. This is because I don't wear them, and haven't for a few years now.

 The first thing is this multi-coloured bracelet. This is probably the oldest thing I own and I haven't worn it in years but I love it. I love that  the colours all complement each other. When they catch the light, they look like gems and I really need to find an excuse to wear this again soon!


Next is a charm bracelet. I don't know how long I've had this but I haven't worn it in a while. The charms are not removable but I love that because it means that I don't accidently lose or misplace them (which I probably would do). My favourite charm is the heart-shaped one shown above, because it has diamonds encrusted within it, which I think makes it look prettier.


This is a necklace that was given to me by a friend 2 or 3 years ago. It is definitely one of my favourite pieces. I like the length of it, it's long enough that I don't need to undo it before putting it on, which is good. When looking at the heart close up, I love the design of the diamonds within it, and the way that it's made up of diamonds of all sizes.
 

 
I got this necklace in Florida in America about 5 years ago now. I remember it immediately sticking out to me because, as you probably know, I'm addicted to Disney. Even if it was a normal 'Tinker bell' necklace I probably would have bought it, but the fact that it was diamond encrusted and shiny silver had me completely sold! I've definitely worn it a lot of times and I can't wait to wear it again!


 This ring is the newest thing in my jewellery box. I got it a few weeks ago and it's identical to one that my mum has. I don't have a lot of rings because I can never find rings that fit me. Their either way too big or too small, but this ring fits me almost perfectly! (It's slightly too big, but beggars can't be choosers!). I don't really wear it a lot, but I've decided to start wearing it all the time when I go back to college in two weeks.


 I found this ring in the jewellery box and I have no idea where it came from or how long I've had it, but I loved it as soon as I picked it up. It's a bit too small for me to wear. I think what attached me to it was that it looks like an engagement ring. And being the love addict that I am, this was always going to entice me!

This is the last item in my jewellery box. It is another American present, given to me by an aunt. I love this so much, and I've probably worn it the most out of all of the other pieces of jewellery I have. I love the blue gems within it and I love the fact that it's not too big, so I can wear it with almost any outfit without it looking odd.

These are not all of the things that were in the jewellery box, just some of my favourites. So if you'd like me to do this post again with the other jewellery that I didn't include, then let me know!
Also, I think I mentioned this in a post earlier this week, but the camera that I usually use for my blog (a white Fujifilm Finepix L55) has been dropped and broken, so all of these pictures have been taken on a iPhone, so the quality of the pictures isn't as good as I'd like it to be.
Using an iPhone is temporary, I hope to fix my camera or get a new one really soon!

Thank you for reading

Comment below what your favourite jewellery from your own jewellery box is!

Comments

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Miller's Girl | Film Review

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List