Girl Talk: Summer Fashion

This post is coming a day earlier than usual because I'm not going to be able to post anything tomorrow.

I've said this before, but I don't think I know that much about fashion. My style is more comfortable than fashionable, nevertheless, I appreciate the fashion of other people.

I am in love with a website called 'Polyvore' which allows you to create many different outfits out of clothes that you can buy from high-street and designer stores. So I thought, why don't I make a collection of summer outfits and post them on my blog?

Below are pictures of summer outfits that I've created, and how much each item of clothing costs. By clicking on the links, you can buy them online. I hope you like it!

                                                                      Outfit 1

I love this outfit so much because the dress and shoes are very feminine, but the fabric vest makes it look a bit more masculine. The bag is gorgeous, but for me, it's too expensive, and another bag would complete the look just as well.

                                                                         Outfit 2

I love this because the colour white is good for summer because it doesn't absorb heat, but the fact that the jumper and skirt are slightly different shades means that there is still a bit of variation.
Crop jumper: 6KS.FR - £16.99
 

Outfit 3

This is my favourite outfit so far! I think the thing I love the most is the cat bag, it's so cute!
Skinny Jeans: marksandspencer.com.au - £35 (No Link, sorry)
 

Outfit 4

 
 
I love this outfit because it's the simplest one, and so easy to mix and match different styles!
 

Outfit 5

I love the lace on the skirt of this outfit, and the fact that the sop isn't quite cropped is great, plus the material means that it won't be too heavy, which is perfect for summer weather!
 
That's the last of my 'Summer Outfit Collection'. Can I just say that I enjoyed making this so much! I will definetly be doing more in the future. I'm already planning a 'Back-To-School' outfit collection for September!
 
Thank you for reading
 
Comment below which outfit (if any) you liked the most!

Comments

  1. Wow you have really good taste! I love using Polyvore :)
    Hattie
    hattiehards.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

One Day | TV Show Review

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'