Frankie and Benny's: Restaurant Review

 
My family and I went to this restaurant last night and I immediately wanted to review it!
The official website (complete with opening times and a menu) is right here!
 
I went to the Croydon branch of this restaurant, having been there before and knowing that I enjoy the food.
 
When I got there the restaurant was completely packed. I was given a buzzer and told that a table would take about 10 minutes to become available. It took around 5. I was shown to a table in the corner of the restaurant, which was perfect for me as I was able to talk in private with my family and I could enjoy the atmosphere without worrying about the people around me.
 
Because the restaurant was packed, I assume that it took longer to take our order than it would do on a less busy night. By the time we sat down, it took about 5 minutes for a member of staff to take our order, which I found good as it was very efficient. I ordered a margarita pizza with an orange Fanta (the same thing I order every time I go there). My camera is currently broken so I'm really sorry that I couldn't take any pictures of my food whilst inside the restaurant.
 
I was with my mum and my sister, who ordered burgers and cokes. The food took 10 minutes to come. The waitress serving us was very efficient. The portion sizes were very good, however, the thin pizza that I ordered meant that I had more than enough room for desert after the meal!
The pizza was one of the best that I've tasted, which means a lot as I'm that person that, if a restaurant sells pizza, I have to get it. Every time I go there. There are only a few places that have pizza better than Frankie and Benny's.
 
Then it was time for desert. Me and my sister ordered the Brownies and Ice Cream (me without cream, my sister with cream) and my mum had an apple pie. I don't tend to get deserts at restaurants, being that all I usually like is Ice Cream. But the brownies were so delicious that I could have eaten them without the ice cream. They were served warm with the ice cream on top. The kind of had the consistency of marshmallows as they didn't come completely apart, but they are soft and chewy, which was amazing. If I could go back and just order those Brownies, I completely would!
 
Once we asked for the cheque, it came within 3 minutes, which enabled us to pay quickly so that we could leave. I was surprised that the food that we ordered was not that expensive. It's more expensive than, say, Nandos, but it's cheap enough that you could go there without worrying too much about the cost. I was very impressed.
 
Food: 9/10
Service/staff: 8/10
Price: 7/10
Area: 7/10
Atmosphere: 9/10
 Overall, I would completely recommend everyone to check out this restaurant. Even if you can't get up to Croydon, I'm sure that this branch will be the same as any branch that you choose to go to. I will definitely be going back here the next opportunity I get!
Thank you for reading
Comment below what you think of this restaurant.

Comments

Popular Posts

One Day | TV Show Review

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'