Guest Week!


Hey Guys x

I had this idea a while ago and am finally doing something about it!

I have called this 'Guest Week'.

I want to have a group of bloggers (as many as possible) do guest posts for my blog. I use the term 'week' loosely because I might have more than 7 of you involved, but I thought that this would be a really good way to promote your blogs and also for me to get some amazing content for my own blog!

So, before anything else, I need to give you some basic information and answer any questions that you may have!

What date do you want it for? I know that, with blogging, there are unforeseen circumstances. However, I'd like to have the first post uploaded for the 11th April, and all other posts following that date every day until I've uploaded all of them.

What should it be about? Originally, it was 'a topic of your choice', but I know how annoying it is to just be told 'write anything' on a blog that isn't yours - so I'd like you to write about something you're passionate about - which can include blogging tips and tricks, or something completely random like baking, cooking, shopping, having netflix marathons, anything that you love and spend time on.

Who can write one? Anyone! If you have a blog and want to be involved, please get involved! Don't worry if you don't blog about the same topics as me, or if you're inactive on your blog, as long as you have an active email address and want to write, your welcome to join!
(If you're inactive, this could be a way to get yourself back into blogging!)

Who's already involved? I've emailed a few people already, who know who they are, and am waiting to hear back from some people. But as I said, it's not a strict week and I'd rather have loads of bloggers than restrict myself to 7. I might even have a couple of people that I know personally who don't have blogs, which should be quite fun!

How do I get involved? Comment below this post saying you want to be involved, with your email address, and I'll get in touch as soon as I can.
Or, alternatively, you can email me Lous.world@hotmail.com and I'll reply as soon as I can. Once I have a definitive list, I can give everyone an exact date of when Guest Week starts!

Will you read/spell check/ edit the post I send you? Yes I will definitely read the post. I doubt I'll edit it much because it's your post, not mine. I'll spell-check any obvious mistakes, but I won't be changing anything major in the way of spelling because people spell things in different ways and I want to have bloggers from around the world involved, so it will be really nice to see the difference in spellings!

What if I want to be involved, but can't get the post to you in time? Don't worry too much about the date, I'm really flexible. If I have everyone else's and you can't get yours to me until later, still send it to me and I'll tag it as 'Guest Week' even though it wasn't posted in that week, it's not a problem.

After I send my post to you, can you tell me exactly when it'll be up? Of course! When I get a majority of the posts I will send everyone involved an email with the schedule, so you can know when to look out for your post!

I can't think of any other questions that you might ask, but if you have any, please don't hesitate to leave a comment or drop me an email and I'll answer as quickly as possible.

Thank you for reading.

Comment below your email address if you want to be involved, and some ideas for different topics if you don't!

My email address: Lous.world@hotmail.com
Don't hesitate to email me!

Keep Smiling - Lou xx

Comments

  1. I just sent you an email reply to the message you sent me on wattpad, because I thought it would be easier- sorry it took me so long to reply! But I would love to take part, thank you for the offer :D
    Elise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited to be a part of this, thank you for inviting me! I have a few ideas for the post but I'm still having a good old think about it. The Beau Bloggers aren't going to be short of reading between ours blogs, my Q&A series starts on the 1st haha.
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to get involved with this. I can't wait !! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really great opportunity and I would love to get involved!
    Hoping to get in touch soon!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love an opportunity to be involved in this!
    http://thenewoldfashionedgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to contribute to your blog. My email address is victoria.goodlow@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya!
    I would love to take part in this! It sounds so nice. :)
    My Email: puplauren2002@outlook.com
    I hope you are happy and well.
    Speak to you soon. :)
    Lauren x
    www.laurelella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'll get in touch xx

      Delete
  8. Hiya!
    I would love an opportunity to be involved in this guest week, it seems like a really sweet idea, not only for your blog but also as a way to give back to your readers! My email is okchristinamarie@gmail.com and I'd love to hear from you soon! Have a great day!

    Christina ♡ from Okay Christina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Snatch | 100 Movies Bucket List

Book Review #127: The Hawthorne Legacy by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

The Green Mile | 100 Movies Bucket List

Anyone But You | Film Review