1 Month!

I can't actually believe it, but it's been exactly one month since I began blogging and the followers and comments that I have received have been amazing, making me want to continue blogging for as long as I can!

I couldn't decide what I wanted to blog about today, but because it's bank holiday, I thought that I would tell you about the things that I have done today.

I began my day by logging into my laptop and watching as many YouTube videos as I could. Here are some of my favourites:







I then went out for lunch with some family members. It was pouring with rain and the last thing that I wanted to do was to leave my house, but I figured that if you don't get off the sofa once in a while you'll completely miss everything around you.

We ended up eating at 'Frankie and Benny's'




Being the boring person that I am, I opted for a plain cheese pizza for my main meal. It was completely delicious and I would definitely go there again and get the exact same thing!

For dessert, I got brownies with cream and ice cream. As small as the brownies were, they were perfect for me as I try to eat as little diary as possible, but the taste was so amazing that I could have had another few.

The service at the particular restaurant was so lovely that I would completely recommend everyone reading to go there immediately if you're stuck at home one day with nothing to do. Check out the menu here: http://www.frankieandbennys.com/

Then we drove home, still in the pouring rain:




















Now I am going to continue watching YouTube videos and generally procrastinating until I go to sleep.

Thank you for reading.
Please let me know if you prefer my posts like this (Just daily life), my rants and 'Girl Talks' or my reviews.

Comment below how you spent your day!

Comments

  1. Hello. I subscribed you.. we have something in common and that's the sort of addiction to youtubers , zoe, alfie, tan , jim etc
    Loved your blog please subscribe back if you want to:)
    kainaatbaloch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment xx

Popular Posts

Wonka | Film Review

Scarface (1983) | 100 Movies Bucket List

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'

American Psycho | 100 Movies Bucket List

The Matrix | 100 Movies Bucket List