May Favourites!

As it's the 28th of May, it's time for my 'May Favourites'!

Favourite Movie: Back To The Future



I'm counting this as one movie even though I am in love with the whole trilogy. I first watched Back To The Future when I was about 8 or 9 and I loved it ever since. Time travel has never really been something interesting to me, however the way that this was done completely drew me to it. The different recurring characters and the different issues that they face make me want to watch it over and over again (I watched the second part this morning)! I completely recommend anyone who hasn't seen this movie to watch it, and if you've already seen this, use this post as an excuse to watch it again!

Favourite TV Show: The Big Bang Theory



I am completely addicted to this! Sheldon Cooper literally makes me laugh so many times on a daily basis that it would be practically criminal not to watch it! The original idea is great because it paints the 'geeks' as hero's. Normally, the geeks are seen as the outcasts and are only on screen when they are being used for their intellectual skills, or being made fun of. However, with this show, people can see that geeks literally have the same problems as the most popular people, and that once we finish school, these things no longer matter.

Favourite Song: All Of Me



If you're up to date with my posts, you'll have heard me rave about this song in at least two of my previous posts, so I won't spend a lot of time going on about it now. John Legend has an amazing voice and the best part of the video was at the end when it showed a clip of him marrying his wife Christine Teigen, who is completely gorgeous, because it shows how personal his songs are, and how down to earth he is.

Favourite YouTuber: Connor Franta



I've literally spent the last few weeks watching Connor's videos, both on his channel (youtube.com/connorfranta) and his collab channel (youtube.com/our2ndlife) and I have become completely obsessed with him. My favourite of his videos are when he is vlogging. This is because this is practically the only time that he is being truly himself rather than focusing on a specific topic, which I love. He's now on tour with the rest of O2L and I can't wait to follow them around, via the internet!

Favourite Game: Sims 3



I have been obsessed with Sims for ages and have various expansion packs (Including generations and seasons). My favourite thing about Sims is the autonomy of the characters. The fact that, if you are playing as a character, the characters around you are all getting on with their lives without you pushing them, which is different to Sims 2 where everyone aged at different times. I try to make my games as realistic as possible and I could spend hours making it perfect. If you need any more reason to buy this game and play it, check out Alfie Deyes' gaming channel (youtube.com/alfiegames) where he plays Sims 3 with his girlfriend Zoe Sugg (youtube.com/zoella).

Favourite Music Artist: Beyoncé



Since I heard 'Pretty Hurts' for the first time, Beyoncé has secured herself in my list of all-time favourite artists. My favourite thing about her is her privacy. Putting aside the Solange/Jay-z fiasco, you won't see exclusive pictures of Beyoncé unless she wants you to see them. She likes to keep her life private and, considering that she is such a big star, it shows that there is a good way to handle the fame that comes with being a global superstar.

Favourite Celebrity: Channing Tatum



With the upcoming release of his new movie '22 Jump Street', it's obvious that he should be my pick for favourite celebrity. He was on Graham Norton, completely gushing about his wife and almost one-year-old daughter and I fell in love with him all over again. He will forever be one of my favourite people, and that's not just because of how hot he is!

Favourite Youtube Video: Youtuber Whispers 2



Part 2 of the game invented by Celebrity Juice and made for youtubers by Joe Sugg (youtube.com/thatcherjoe) it was completely hysterical! Featuring Jim Chapman (youtube.com/jimchapman), Tanya Burr (Youtube.com/TanyaBurr), Marcus Butler (youtube.com/marcusbutler) and Niomi Smart (youtube.com/niomismart), it is probably the funniest video I have watched in a long time, and the bloopers are even funnier than the original video!

Thank you for reading.
Comment below some of your May favourites!



 

Comments

Popular Posts

Where Rainbows End vs. Love, Rosie | Film and Book Review

One Day | TV Show Review

Se7en | 100 Movies Bucket List

Upgraded | Film Review

My Problem With '8 Simple Rules'